Chapter 9

Chapter 9
<>
You woke up with someone's arms wrapped around your waist you looked over your shoulder to see the nogitsune sleeping next to you.

You smiled a little and tried to sit up without waking him up,

You unwrap his arms around your waist and quietly walked to the bathroom.

After a while you walked out and noticed that he was awake.

"Morning y/n you sleep well?" He asked and approached you.

You nodded,
"Yeah, thanks I really need that nap." You replied with a smile.

He smiled back and kissed your cheek, "you should stay here. Your classes ended a few hours ago."

You sighed a little, "how long have I been asleep?" You asked.

He smirked, "for about a good five hours."

You nodded at him, "well I should get going." You walked over to your bags and took out some cloths to wear.

"Were you going?" He asked as you grabbed your cloths and walked over towards the bathroom door.

"I need a walk." You yawned out and closed the door behind you.

Walking back out you were changed into different clothing.

The nogitsune was no where in sight as you walked out, "he must be out.." You whispered.

Bending down to grab your bag you felt someone wrap there arms around your waist.

You were panicking and didn't know what to do.

You moved quickly towards your bed and pulled out a knife from under your pillow and pointed it towards the person.

The nogitsune gripped your arm and smirked, "I see that you've been practicing." He raised a brow at you.

You sighed in relief and looked down, "you scared me!! I thought you were someone else!"

He smirked and held your wrist tighter,

"You can let to now." You said and looked at him.

He quickly pulled you close and wrapped his other arm around your waist.

"Let's see how well you fight." He smirked and kissed your cheek.

You blushed and smirked as you quickly drew your knife over his throat.

He chuckled, "that's good."

He gripped your arm and squeezed it causing you to gasp and drop the knife.

"But not good enough." He added and pushed you back down on the bed.

You glared at him and sit up, "then why don't you teach me to fight?" You asked with a smirk.

The nogitsune smirked and shook his head, "don't want you getting hurt." He replied softly before he pinned you down on the bed.

You gasped and stared into his dark eyes, smirking he let's you go and stood back up.

"Stay inside. I'll be back."

"Why?" You asked confused.

"Just stay here." He said sternly this time before he walked out of the door and closing it.

You ran over to the window and watched as he walked around the dark woods.

Sighing you lie back down on the bed, now you couldn't sleep. You wanted to know why he was always gone in the mornings?