5

Chapter 5
<>

Scott took me to the science room were everyone usually meets up during lunch.

He closed the door and locked it,

"So what happened?" Asked Kira as she looked around a bit worried.

Scott sighed, "it's the nogitsune he's back..." He replied back to her.

Kiras eyes widen Lydia's eyes did the same, "back? But we locked him back up or something." "Yeah he turned into dust when we got him." Said Kira.

You were confused on what they were saying, "wait hold up!!" You said. "A nogitsune?" He questioned.

They all looked at you and then nodded, "Scott I think we should tell her."

"Tell me what?!" You asked in a panicking voice.

"Y/n calm down! Just take a deep breath then let it out." Said stiles and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Okay...okay..." You took a deep breath in then let it out.

"Now tell me what you were going to say.." You asked and looked up at Scott.

Scott sighed, "okay, were a pack of werewolves." He said.

You looked at him confused, "werewolves?"

"Yeah."

"Your joking right?" You  asked and did a nervous laugh at then.

"Y/n were not joking this is serious." Scott said and walked closer to you.

You took a few steps back and glared at him, "then prove it." You said in a serous tone.

"Alright fine but you can't tell anyone!" You nodded, "fine I won't..."

It only took a few seconds before he turns into his real self, he had pointy ears and his eyes glowed a red while his fangs showed.

"Now do you believe me?" He asked.

You were standing there in shock still staring at him.

You slowly nodded at him in response, "s-so it's t-true?" You asked.

Scott nods and changed back to his normal self.

He let's out a sigh, "I'm not the only one." He said and turned to look at the others.

"There werewolves too!!" You said pointing at then all,

Scott chuckled softly, "not really."

Kira smiled, "I'm a kitsune a fox." She said softly.

You looked at Lydia, "and you?" You asked as you looked down a little.

Lydia let's out a sigh, "I'm banshee,"

"What's that?" You asked confused.

"It's a female spirit who wails of an impending death in a house or place." She explained.

Your eyes widen a bit,
"And...?" You looked at Allison.

Allison crossed her arms over her chest, "a werewolf hunter." She whispered out and looked down.

Soon it was Isaac, "werewolf." He points out and looked away and didn't say anything else.

You wanted to know if stiles was a werewolf or whatever other creature he was. You slowly turn to look at him.

Stiles shook his head, "I'm a human. Just like you." He smiled at you.

You tried hard to smile back but was still afraid.

"Okay...what about the other stiles?"

You asked.

"That was a nogitsune, it's a demon fox that control your body." Said Kira and sits down on one of the desks.

You raised a brow, "nogitsune?" You questioned.

"Yes, a nogitsune! It caused pain, chaos, and grief." Lydia said and walked over to you.

"How do we..." You shrugged, "kill it?"

"We can kill it like last time."
Scott said and walked over to Kira. 

"So we have to kill it again?" Stiles replied and sighed. "What if the oni come back? Or what if he had another tail?" He asked.

Kira nods, "if he has another one then he can control the oni and also give them a new ownership!" She exclaimed.

You were still confused what was going on but tried to listen well and see if you could be able to understand a few things.

"The thing is that we have to know is..."
Scott said causing everyone to go quiet as they all talked at once.

"Is what?" You asked.

He looked over at you, "how did he escape?" He asked.

A/N

Hey guys!!
So new chapter hope you enjoy it!!
I'll be posting the next chapter maybe tomorrow or Friday because why not?!

Rate and comment what you think!!