3

Chapter 3
<>
It's already been two months since you've been going to beacon hills high school.

Scott and the others were great friends you had, you like then very much but there was still a problem. It was stiles and Lydia. You and stiles would be alone talking during lunch or taking a walk until, she would always run up and make out in front of you. You still had a crush on stiles but it was hard to let it go...

"I..I'm going to go." You said as stiles and Lydia began to make out in front of you again!

All you heard were moans and groans from them, "fuck this." You whispered and left not caring if they asked where you were going.

You walked towards the field and watched Scott and Isaac practicing for the lacrosse game soon. You walked up the benches and sit next to Kira and Allison.

"Thought you with stiles?" Allison asked and turned to look at you.

"Yeah but he left with Lydia doing who-knows-what." You crossed your arms over your chest and sighed.

"Look we know you like him." Said Kira, Kira and Allison were the only ones that knew you liked stiles if you told Scott he would tell stiles or if you told Isaac he would tell Lydia and you don't want that happening.

"I know." You mumbled and looked down, "you do know you have to let him go?" Said Allison as she moved closer to you. "I...it's hard..."
You finally said.

"Yeah we know you tried sometimes but y/n he's going to find out soon and we don't want him seeing you upset if he finds out that you've been liking him since day one and found out he had a girlfriend." You wanted to ignore what Allison said but could. She was right.

You liked stiles for a long time and you had to let it go before he finds out and things go wrong.

"Alright. I'll let him go." You soon said and looked at the both girls.

They both gave you a sad smile and knew that it was hard for you to let someone go.

"I need a break." You said breaking the silence from the three of you.

You walked off the benches and head into the woods, "stupid school, stupid love life, stupid high school!" You kept saying things to yourself and kicked a rock that you found on the ground.

You walked over to a tree and sat down on it and let out a deep sigh before you him a soft song.

Us drunk again cause an accident so your not friend no your nothing I think I should be a little more confident about myself

Take me, take me, home...home..

You sang softly as you picked up a stick and tossed it away from you.

Leaning back against the hard wood trunk behind you, you looked up at the sky and kept singing.

Home....
Nice moving cloths my heart in my throat I won't say a word but I'm thinking of that we hardly slept since the night he left

His body always kept mine inside of it

Keep the nightmares out give me mouth to mouth I can't live without you

Take me to your house...

Take me, take me, home...home....ho-

You were cut off by a snap of a twig, you quickly sit up and saw stiles from a distance.

"God stiles you scared me!!" You shout and stood up from your spot.

Stiles only smirked and moved closer towards you.

"Stiles?" You said and watched him coming towards you.

Soon you noticed that his skin was pale and it looked like be barley got any sleep.

"Stiles? What's wrong with you are you okay you seem...tired?" You said and walked towards him.

"You must be y/n?" He asked.

You raised a brow, "ha-ha, okay enough games let's go we have history next." You said and reached out for his arm.

He let's out a soft chuckle, "oh this isn't stiles.." He gripped your arm tight and pulled you close.

"You want to know who I am? Why not ask your little friend stiles?"

You were getting scared this wasn't stiles! He was different but he looked just like him just different his skin pale and his tired eyes which were dark then a nice brown color.

"Go on little dove..." He leans in closer.

"I'll be waiting..." He whispered and let's you go.

You gasped as you saw him disappear.

"What the hell?!" You whispered and took a few steps back before running off back to the school.

What the hell was going on?

A/n
YAYA!! Void stiles 😂 I god I am bad at this stuff but oh well you guys asked for it so I changed it up a little so don't get mad because it isn't like the regular show!! Also if you want the song it's called Home by Daughter!

Also comment what you think and if I should keep going?