8

Chapter 8
<>
A few days have passed and you've been living with the nogitsune.

And he was right he's been protecting you, and watching over you.

Every morning he would be leaving you a note saying that he would be back soon.

You got out of the bed you had and look threw your bags, you pulled out some jeans with a white v-neck shirt and some converse.

Getting dressed up you grabbed your backpack and walked out of the house.

The house was deep into the woods were no one has been before. You got to the school parking lot and yawned as you entered the school.

Walking down the hallways, you were stopped by stiles. "Y/n where have you been the last few days?!" He asked.

Yes you haven't gone to school for a few days. Why? Well the nogitsune held you back telling you his plans and making sure I was safe.

He also showed me around the area close by the house.

"I was on vacation..." You lied.

"Well you've been gone for awhile and you got me worried!"

"Me worry you? You don't need to worry I'm fine.." You replied and walked passed him.

"Y/n, your acting different today." He said.

You stopped in your tracks.

"How different?" You asked.

He examined you for awhile, he circled you and sighed. "Well, your acting a bit different you used to be down a lot and well...don't smile much."

You laughed softly, "stiles im fine! I swear! I just didn't get enough sleep." You replied and yawned.

You walked back to your class and sit next to Scott during science.

"You smell funny..." He whispered to you, you groaned. "Can you like not use your werewolf power thing around me?" You asked.

"I didn't shower last night was up late doing homework." You answered.

Scott nods, "up late? Never seen you try so hard for this test."

"TEST?!!!" You shouted.

"Yes Mrs. Y/L/N today we have a test I hope you studied." said out teacher with a smile.

You groaned and hit your head against the desk.

"It's not so bad y/n I bet you could pass." You turned to look at Scott and smiled softly.

"Thanks scott." You whispered as the teacher passed by handing out the tests.

You looked at the packet and gulped, "test starts now." The teacher said and sits on her desk.

You stared at the packet and read the questions, you wrote down a few things as answers and sighed.

Looking down at the bottom question you were getting tired of this test. You did study and stayed up all night.

But you forgot to study for the science test, the nogitsune was the one that mostly kept you up.

He was just telling you about a few things and telling you to stay safe.

You were zoned out for awhile that you forgot that your time was up.

"Alright, I hope you all finished I'm going to gather up the tests."

You gasped and looked down at your packet, you still had one sheet left and haven't finished.

"I uh..." The teacher took your packet out of your hands and didn't let you speak.

"Fuck..." You whispered and looked down.

Scott notice your expression, "y/n everything okay...?" He asked.

You shook your head, "no..." You replied.

The bell rang signaling that class was over, you grabbed your stuff and head out the class room and down the hallway.

Your vision was getting blurry, you didn't know how many hours you slept but you knew you needed more sleep.

You walked out the building and head into the woods, sitting under a tree you set your stuff down and yawned.

"Someone's sleepy?" You looked up to see the nogituse. "It's your fault you didn't let me sleep..." You mumbled and sighed.

He chuckled and grabbed your bag, "come on." He picked you up bridal style causing you to laugh.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Back home you need sleep." He replied.

You sighed and lied your head on his chest. "Look if can't skip school..."

"That's to bad, love." He smirked and walked down the deep woods.

You cling on to him and whimper, "sleep..." He whispered before everything goes dark.

A/N

I'm sorry it's short!!

But I promise I'll try to make them longer!!

But next chapter will be up sooner then you think!!

Love you all!!💕