Smiling and laughing

Mitch sat in an urban tree staring at the golden sun as it melted under the golden and bronze maze like woods, the baby blue and peach sky slowly faded into a dark navy lavender and the lilac clouds disappeared into the depths of space, Mitch breathed the fresh cool air through his nose and out his mouth making a deep sigh to be drawn from his mouth, Mitch's attention was taken by sweet giggling, Mitch turned his head down to the earth to see a giggling Bulgarian leaning against the frame of the glass door a large smile on his face and arched a amused brow at him.

"Oh, hey Martin, what's up?" Mitch smiled jumping from the tree landing on the smooth sandy grass and urban leaves that softened his land and crerested his red conversas and walked towards the dark haired boy.

"What are you doing up there?" Martin asked his honey and slik accent jumping as he handed him the crystal lemony water, took a quick sip of the drink and the flavour exploded in his mouth, Mitch scrunched his nose into face as he tasted the burning acahole in the lemony drink, Martin laughed histaricly and waved his free arm in the air and then on his heaving chest.

"MARTIN WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" He yelled to late as the burning concoction slid down his throat and settled in his stomach, Mitch cleared his throat and looked up at the Bulgarian.

"Just some vodka, come on Mitch live a little" Martin smirked and raised a brow, he rolled his amber eyes and took another drink the burn sofining on his warm flesh, Mitch never drank alot but when he did he was ... odd, as for Martin he was oblivious about his actions, this was going to be a long night.