¿Words

Adam smiled as he watch Mitch rock charlie back and forth while he started talking about his father, it had been a about a 2 and a half months after Charlie's birth and Martin had to stay behind after he, his sister and step brother got in a car accident and broke his leg and arm so he had to stay for six weeks add the extra because he was waiting for his sister and step brother to heal, which would take twelth weeks,so about four months and three weeks.

He sighed and looked back at the dirty dishes washing one slowly as he fell into the depths of his mind, he and Alesha wanted a baby and were about to try until Alesha had done something Adam could never forgive and wanted to forget forever, he let out a shaky breath that caught the attention of Mitch who had disappeared up stairs with Charlie and came back down empty, Adam swallowed the lump in his throat as he saw and felt Mitch's slim figure standing beside him.

"Hey, you ok?" Mitch asked the same curious and worried tone in his soft vioce from only a few weeks ago

"Yer" he replied blankly, his voice low and solem.

"Adam, your doing it again" Mitch said sternly wrapping his arms infront of his chest arching a dark brow.

"Doing what?" He said solemly still looking down rubbing the same plate.

"Lieing" Mitch sighed and pulled both his hands from the sink and intangled them in his, he was facing the Canadian and blushed as Mitch held them with a warm hold coressing them with his thumbs.

"Adam, I'm not going to push you but, please stop that, please stop Lieing to me Adam it makes me worrie and I know when you lie,so stop Lieing and if not for yourself then for me" Mitch words were so simple yet so strong and so true, he looked down at his hands as be felt Mitch squeeze them and back up at his striking face and smiled.

"OK, I won't lie anymore"

"Great, then le-" The two were inturupted by Charlie's loud cry that echoed through the house, they both looked up stairs, Mitch sighed and began to walk up stairs Adam close behind, they walked into the room and picked the squealing baby up, still nothing worked, Adam smiled and plucked the crying boy from his father's arms into his, hugging him sshhing the crying baby who's cries ceased into nothing.

"Now, that's a lot better now, is it Charlie?" He smiled looking down at the pail baby's face, Charlie giggled in replied but the thing that happened next will never leave his mind.

"Da-Dad-dy, daddy" Charlie exploded with laughter and hugged his heaving chest, Mitch look at him deep in his dark chocolate eyes and his were filled with dread but then a smile tugged at those red lips and chuckled.

~•le time skipino•~

Mitch walked down the stairs after finally getting Charlie asleep and cracked his neck at the bottom of the stairs the sound of his bones jumping out and in their sockets poped around the funished living room, he saw Adam slummped over the coach flicking through the channels with a remote in one hand and a beer in the other, he walked over and callapesed beside him with a large long sigh and looked towards Adam and noticed four other beer cans beside him, his eyes slightly droopy. Adam looked over at the Canadian that had plopped himself next to him, his vision blurred and finally settled on the slim figure, his autumn hair half hidden under a black Beenie a few strands of hair hanging infront of his amber eyes that stared deep into him with his arms crossed with a disappointed face, he wasn't that drunk, but drunk enough for Mitch.

"Adam, I thought you quit drinking" Mitch said blankly,

"Well, I - I'm just in shock of what Charlie said, you know, I'm noMartin dad I'm just a - nobody an-"

"Adam Dahlburge don't you date day that about yourself, you have been there for me since the beginning and have been a great influence for Charlie, and you have NO idea how mad I am with Martin for not being here as a father for him, so it's all his fault that Charlie thinks your his father and not him and to be honest I like that, so Adam Dahlburge you are Charlie's father and I love it!"

And with that Mitch smashed his lips against Adam's and they both melted into the warm explosion that exploded between them like fireworrks, Adam slid his tounge through Mitch's parted lips and sucked on the hunk of flesh that made the spark haired man moan and smirked against his swollen lips as Mitch slid his arms around his neck, Adam tasted the honey and fresh fruit in Mitch's mouth that loomed in his breath, Adam departed breathing heavily with Mitch sitting on his lap, clung to his neck holding with one hand and coressing his red cheek with the other.

"Did you steel some of my beers, Mitch?"