youthful love

Martin carried the giggling Canadian bridal style towards the large cream hammock were he callapesed still holding Mitch, who layed on his chest hugging his sides firmly, Martin stroked the soft and puffy hair on Mitch's head, he put his arm around Mitch's shoulders and the other around the back of his head as the two stared at night sky. Silver stars exploded all over the dark navy blue night were an arua of cyan and purple Nova danced acrose the scene as multiple shooting stars fell through the supportive atmosphere, fire flies sawed over them with a graceful passion like their dancing that only happend a minute ago, their body's glowing a yellowish lime that eiminated the lovers faces along with the lights

" I don't think anythings more beautiful" Mitch stated a sigh escaping those sweet lips, Martin moved his head to face the mezmerised Canadian who still stared at the star invested sky, his eyes droopy from the amount of acahole.

"Oh but there is" He annoused

"Really, what?" Mitch asked his vioce soft and calm filled with silk as he turned his head to face Martins and they were both nose to nose.

"You" he said his voice filled with lustfull love and truth and softly kissed the drunk Mitch with great passion, and smirked as he watched Mitch's amber eyes closed while rolling them back in pleasure and his face burned with a crimson red as he melted in the movement of their lips, the two sat up holding eachother lovingly, Martin slipped away from Mitch's mouth and started to kiss his jawline and slowly moved down to his neck were he travelled in search of his lover sweet spot, he knew when he found it cause he heard a soft moan escaping Mitch's swollan lips and smirked against his soft flesh of his neck.

Martin pushed the moaning Canadian on the soft material and sucked on his neck creating more red marks as he grinded his hard member against Mitch's adamun, making him moan loudly, Mitch lifted Martin's black shirt and run his hands up and down his burning bear muscular chest that made him grunt in pleasure, he tugged at the Canadian's jeans wanting him badly, but Mitch pushed him away looking deep in the eyes, his eyes sparking in the golden night.

"M-Martin, we shouldnt its - wro" Martin placed two of fingers on his red lips and sshhed him with a suductive whisper and breathed in his ear nibbling on the soft tissue, he moaned sharply, letting the Balgarian pull his jeans down and fiddled with the elastic of his checkered boxers, eventually he pulled them down and his too and started to grind their adamuns together and he began to choke with moans.

Martin picked the him up and hovered the sweating Canadian aboth his already hard member he looked up at red faced Mitch and waited for him to allow his entrance, Mitch gave him a slight nod and he impaled Mitch's entrance and rammed through the fleshy hallway stooping when his dick was hole in, Mitch's loud moans wandered around the empty fields and woods that surrounded the lonley house and waited for Mitch's permission to make him bounce, Mitch's arms hung around his shoulders and his arms gripped the flushed faced Canadian's waist.

"G-Go" Mitch choked raspily and he obeyed starting to bounce the bajan on his large member, his grunts accompanied the screams and moans that ventured through the air, the pain traveled up his spine as Martin's throbbing member charged in and out his wet body that quickly faded into pleasure, he dug his nails into the Balgarian's smooth back and rubbed his palms against his muscle back blades as he threw his head back in pleasure. Martin started to go faster and deeper as he reached his button pressing it repeatingly, making Mitch breath and pant fastly as he moaned and screamed.

"You like it their don't you, baby" Martin grunted his vioce deep and low as he rammed into him harder, Mitch screamed at every touch.

"Yer yer yer yer yer!!!" He screamed in a whispers his heart pounding out his chest as he started to feel a not in his stomach he was reaching his climax and headed Martin John and grunt as his wall tightened around his member which made him and Martin go over the edge screaming out thier names in extity.

"Mitch!!!"

"Martin!!!"

Mitch felt Martin's thick creamy seed speed into his warm sweaty body and callapesed on the chest of the heavy breathing Martin, who dressed his hair and body with his strong hands, Mitch looked up at him with his chin of the hairless chest staring at the spruced haired and dark lustful eyed Balgarian who smirked at him, the two were hot from the event and the warm air that brushed against their bare skin.

"Well, t-that was fun" Mirch stuttered as Martin brushed a loose amber hair from his face, Martin nodded giving him lovefilled and dazed look, his eyes half closed staring up and down at his facial features, and sighed.

" your so cute" Martin stated, Mitch looked the other way and scoffing through his nose blushing madly and shrugged lightly, he turned to his side and curled himself in a ball as Martin pulled a thick red blanket over them and closed his eyes, smiling as he felt Martin hold his cheek and stroke it with his warm thumb.

"I'm in love" Mitch thought

"