Positive love

Weeks past and Mitch had moved in with the Balgarian their love had became real instead of just a mistake, each movement each moan and each touch was filled with true love and he loved Martin with all his heart, but every choice has a consequence Jerome had flipped, the memory would make him flinch the thing Jerome did could never be forgiven, even if he did Adam would kill Jerome before he could even talk.

~•The End of friendship •~

An hour had past since Adam had dropped Mitch at Jerome's for him to talk about his relationship with Martin, he was so happy for them he'd always knew Mitch was bisexual without Mitch even telling him, he pulled infront of Jerome's house a worried excspretion on his face, walked up the path the door and stopped before nocking calming his thoughts with a deep sigh, after multiple nocks and calls on the white he tugged on the gold door knob and surprisingly was unlock.

He stopped paralized in the door way in shock and fear, leaning against the kitchen counter craiddling his face that oozed crimson blood, hot tears streaming down his dammaged face as he stared at the tiled wood floor letting small whimpers, Mitch looked up at him and stood up running towards his paralized body and crashed into him, Adam abruptly swung his arms arou and the Canadian enveloping him in a warm embrace and his chocolate eyes flinched when he felt the warm blood smudged into his skin as Mitch put his face in the crook of his neck, Adam saw Jerome walk around the corner, his face red and tear stained, hair ruffled and his eyes filled with regret, Mitch turned.

"K-KEEP HIM A-AWAY FROM M-ME, PLEASSSE A-A-ADAM PLEEAAASE!!!" Mitch screamed pointing at him while hiding his face in Adam's chest, Adam snarled at Jerome as he saw a glint of red on his left hand, tears fell from Jerome's hazel ivy eyes and walked forward.

"You stay away from him" Adam growled like a wild animal his voice venomous and dark, he squeezing the Canadian with his strong arms protecting him from the monster that stood infront of him. He would never let Jerome go near Mitch ever again, but if he did Adam would beat him until he died and would enjoy every minute of it.

~•The End of friendship end •~

Mitch hung over the toilet spitting out the last of the remains from last night's dinner, he turned around and leaned against the cool blue walls and sighed deeply, heard a nock on the bathroom door and told Martin to come in, the Balgarian walk in giving Mitch sympathetic look and sat next to him.

"How are you feeling?" Martin asked, Mitch sighed once more and looked at his lover a slight smile on Martin's lovinf face.

"Still like shit, why is this even happening this has been going on for like three days" Mitch stated spitting into the corner of the small room, Martin pulled out a long thick white and blue box and waved it infront of him, Mitch grabbed the box, read it and looked back up at the smirking Balgarian arching a brow.

"Really, Martin, a pregnancy test?" Mitch asked amused Martin nodded.

~•This is in a alternative univers were men can have Baba's, and have surgery to have them, deal with it•~

"Yer, come on, it is possible, and we'll be great parents" Martin smiled, Mitch chuckled and shooed the Balgarian out starting the test.

Martin leaned against the frame of the bathroom door tapping his feet on the oak wooden tiled floor looking at his black watch inpatiently, Mitch opened the door and walked out, Martin smiled in hope Mitch lifted the stick up showing a family face for positive, him and Mitch ran and hugged eachother and cheered in joy kissing firmly, Adam came charging in his face hyped and filled with jumpiness.

"What's happening?!" Adam yelled excitedly, Mitch faced the jummpy American and spoke.

"Me and Martin are going to be parents!" Mitch replied, Adam ran and firmly squeezed Mitch with a big bear hug, Mitch bended his brows when he saw the American spilling tears that slid down his cheeks.

"Aww, is Adam crying?" Mitch closed wiping some tears from his Rosie cheeks, Martin laughed loudly.