Fun and games

"Mitch, I really want you to come with me" Martin stated, Martin had to go to Europe so he could help his sister move into her new house, Martin's hand held his hand firmly as the stood leaning oppisit sides from each other on the kitchen counter his face soft and worried about something happening to him and their baby.

"Why? I'm not going to be able to help much" he asked tilting his head and gesturing his into the air and back on his lap, Martin sighed and put his hand on the small bump on Mitch's stomach, he smiled at Martin.

"I want you to come so you can be safe, we may live in the middle of no-where but that means if something does happen theirs not a city for miles and I want you and my baby safe" Martin's statement made Mitch realise how good of a father he would be but mabey to good, Mitch Laughed lightly and shook his head.

"Hahaha, Martin, baby, I'll be fine and If any robbers or rapists I'm don't think they'll get the chance to even touch me for 2 reasons, number 1: I may seem weak but trust me I can kick anyone who threatens me and my family, number 2: Adam, just Adam, if I can't do anything you know Adam would kill them in a instant, he practically my best friend brother, so you worrie about your family and I'll stay here with Adam, ok?"

"You are my family" Martin said his voice low and a small smile on his face as he still rubbed the bump with soft rubs, Mitch chuckled and placed his hand on Martin's rubbing their baby insyncly, and leaned both their foreheads together both thier eyes close.

"Martin your flights in 20 minutes" he sang in a mocking chirpy voice looking at the clock with one eye, Martin stood up and giving Mitch a playful glare, grabbed his suit case, gave him a slow passionate kiss, departed yelling to Adam he was going and of he went, but before he left holding the door.

"I love you"

"FUCK sake Martin your not going to war" he laughed giving Martin an arched brow, Martin rolled his eyes closing the door behind him.

"LOVE YOU TOO!!!" He yelled chuckling slightly and walked up stairs to Adam's room, he pressed his ear against the door hearing Adam finishing his outro and talking with his friends, Mitch opened the door quietly, closed it behind him slowly and sneaked behind him, he saw him on Skype talking to Jin, Ross, Barney and Jess and he knew they'd seen him and Adam hadn't, he put his finger to his mouth to keep them quiet and placed a scream mask on giving them a thumbs up, then they all started to scream and yell for Adam to turn around, as Adam turned around he pounced screaming loudly on and Adam screamed like a little girl covering his face with his arms. Everybody laughed and he took off the mask pointing at the cowering American, who stared at him with a confused and terrefied frown that quickly changed into a wide smile as he laughed standing up holding the back of his head, he was laughing uncontrollably jumping up and down.

"Look at your face, look - look HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" He screeched in hilarity, Adam came beside him putting his arm around his shoulder, defeat and amusement on his face with a wide smile chuckling slightly, until Jess gasped and pointed at him.

"OH MY GOD MITCH U PREGNANT!?!" Everyone looked closer and everyone's eyes widened in realisation.

"Holy crap, no way" Jin yelled

"Wow, congrats sky" Barney congratulated, Adam and Mitch looked at eachother Shockley and looked back shaking their heads firmly.

"Oh, it's not mine"

"Yer, I'm going to tell you guys lat-"

"It's Martin's" Adam blurted out interrupting him, he looked Adam, who held his mouth with both his hands, everyone's eyes beyond wide and watched as he grabbed Adam's shoulder and stared deep into his dark bright eyes.

"ADAM, THE ONLY TIME YOU COULD LIE, THE ONLY TIME, AND YOU FUCKED IT UP!" He yelled in a humerous fine, the too departed and looked back at them Jess sawing at them.

"Awww, are you sure?" Jess smirked mockingly, Mitch shook his head repeating Adam's words, and Ross asked if Martin was home.

"Martins gone to Europe to help his sister with moving in her knew house, so, it's just me and Adam to keep me safe" He smiled ruffling Adam's wavy hair, Jess emedently started asking questions.

"Is it a boy or girl?"

"Are you having twins?

"What are you gonna call them?"

He put his arm up stopping more upcoming questions, and took a deep breath as she stopped ready for the answers.

"It's a boy, I'm only having one and his names going to be Charlie" he finished breathing out loudly, they all talked for a few minutes and finally departed, Adam sat on his bed, fiddling with his fingers and sighed deeply, after every recording Mitch had noticed Adam was all ways sad but didn't know why and he wanted to know, no, needed to know, for all the stuff Adam had done for him it was his turn to help, Mitch sat next to the silent American, his chocolate eyes staring at his hands.

"Adam, are you ok? you've been acting depressed lately and I'm really worried"

"I'm fine, just a bit tired that's all"

"Dont lie to me"

"Alesha's been calling me" Adam sighed, of course, Alesha and him had got divorced because they had a fight that went wrong, he guessed that Alesha wanted him back and Adam didn't want her back for what she said, Mitch patted his back and smiled, suddenly, Adam jumped up, grabbed his phone and took a picture of him were his bump was visably seen, his eye brow raised and smiling confusingly.

"Adam what are you doing?" He asked standing up seeing he was sending it to Martin with the message * Just told Jim,Ross,Barney and Jess about the baby, hope u don't mind, but Jess thought it was mine ;)* and sended it.

What a day