Chapter 9

Liam P.O.V

"How do I look Lili?" Harry trying out a beret.

"Perfect! The dark red is the perfect color!" I applause my best friend.

"Great! I take it!" Harry goes up to up to buy it.

It's been a week and a half since me and Harry started living in France, and it's beautiful!

The honeymoon house that Niall let us stay in is super cute and is right in the city of Paris.

"Can you believe it Liam, how are now living in the city of cutting-edge fashion?!" Harry danced around in circles.

"Well Harry as much as I really really really love Paris, remember we're only here to hide out from the vampires of Zayn's insane bloodsuckers" I inform Harry why we're really here in the city of fashion, lights, and love.

"Yeah! yeah! I know! I know! I'm perfectly fine but we can't stay in raggedy clothes, flannels and raggedy pants we need to get the cutting edge fashion and looks good for Paris, so we don't look like hillbillies from the farm that is" Harry stated with sass.

"Ok, as much as I don't like your sass I have to admit you're right about that part" I signed remembering the clothes we were wearing since this whole incident happened.

"Well since we're in Paris why don't you get your new skinny jeans and some new boots! Also plus some tops but I need tops and some clothes for myself and this old stuff is not going to work, thank god Niall give us some money, a lot of money for us to survive here like come on its going to take me awhile to give the user to French food better have a french fry diet like whatever" Harry drags his words like a Valley Girl.

"Ok, Hazza! Can we go back to the house, my feet are killing me!" I complain to my shop too much till I drop friend.

"Fine! But since this is the weekdays and most of everyone is gone to where we can go on noontime tomorrow and get all the stuff that we need plus we need foods so we're getting takeout tonight...... again!" Harry announced with his head hailed high.

"Whatever you say" I rolled my eyes.

Zayn P.O.V

I love watching Liam and all, but something is bothering me just watching him in Paris.

"Maybe King Zayn is going to get jealous that Liam is in the city of love! Property might find a new mate~" I overheard one of my soldiers outside my door

"Hush child, don't you dare disrespect the king" the other soldier kindly quietly yell at the disgusting one.

"I don't give a fuck about that ugly-ass king if anything that bribe of 'his' should be on my dick if anything" I had enough of this fool.

I got up from my desk and speed walk over to the double black doors and opened to see to soldiers in shock.

I raised my hand and sliced the left soldier's neck with my fingernails, that disgusting little creature didn't know what hit him as his head rest onto my black floor.

"Your Majesty!! I am deeply sorry about his action I try to make him shut up because that was very disrespectful to your righteousness, please all I wanted to do is to defend your honor but some vampires don't know the meaning of punishment and what they get" The other soldier, he's pretty old compared to the one I just decapitated kindly apologize.

"that is very understandable I heard everything outside I know you were trying to defend my honor and I'm very grateful to you and your services so I'm going to let you have the vacation because you deeply deserve it after you try to really get these young vampires to understand that once they get punish at the end of them so I will give you a vacation cuz you really deserve it I will say this in the honor of my position so your service today is completed you may go home thank you for defending my honor I really appreciate it" I grabbed his hand because he started crying after I ended my speech.