Chapter 4

Liam P.O.V

Waking up to a king-size bed with lily and rose petals around me and lighting up candles around the room.

Trying to move my hands, realizing that I'm naked and handcuffed to the bed.

"Well, well, well, my sleeping beauty has awakened" a voice echoed through the room.

"Zayn!?!" I yelled in shock.

"Surprise, Surprise, it been too long my beautiful princess, now we're finally back to together!!" Zayn smirked and laughed evilly through the shadows of the room.

"What do you want with me?!" I violently asked, making him laugh like a madman.

"I want you back Liam, ever since you broke up with me, I knew if I can't have you, NO ONE CAN!!" Zayn appeared from the shadows with an evil smirk on his face.

"Looking at your beautiful face, makes me feel like I can rule the world, LiLi"  Zayn came closer about to kiss me, but I avoided his lips.

"You don't know how you affect me don't you, I guess I have to show you, babe".

Suddenly the candles wore out and the lights were on and all I see makes me scream.

The room had pictures, drawing, messages, and captions all about me on the walls with a large 'LIAM' made out of blood in the middle.

"What do you think Liam, I spend months creating this room about you, it's my Liam room" Zayn laughed harder like the Joker.

"Why do you have to do this, Zayn!?!?" I teared up.

"You know that answer, my dear, you left me, you broke my heart, you were my whole world, you were mine and you are mine again, and this time you'll never leave me ever again, you will do whatever I say or you'll be punished" Zayn grabbed my face, dragging towards his.

"Do you understand my love?"

"Yes, Zayn" Lied.

"I KNOW YOU'RE LYING LIAM!!!!" Zayn yelled at me and cry more.

"I'm sorry Zayn" I cried harder.

"Oh, you will be sorry Liam, when I make moonlight love to your body and put my makes on your neck, making our bond immortal" Zayn whispered in my ear before licking it.

"Get ready Liam Payne, get ready for our immortal destiny, because we're going to be together forever" Zayn evilly laughed and everything when black.

Someone save me.

Harry P.O.V

Waking up in a room full of roses, realizing I'm still wearing my flower clown and an over-sized sweater.  But I something weird covering my bum, just to see that pantsless and......wearing..... Victoria's secret patties...WTF!?!

"I see my flower angel is awake~" a voice so familiar, it scares me, Louis 'The Mother Fucking Vampire Stalker' Tomlinson, great.

"Hey beautiful, I see you took a likely to my rose room, the thorns around the walls how they curl up in different ways reminds me of your beautiful dark brown curly hair" Louis came up to me and pet my hair.

"Where's Liam?" I asked with a demanding tone.

"Don't worry, he's with Zayn, Zayn is taking good care of him" that's the words I was so afraid of.

Now everything is making sense, Zayn kidnapped Liam and Louis kidnapped me.  Note to self 'If you receive a letter or a gift with a flower attached to it don't smell the flower'.

"Now my little Harry, I will make my satisfaction with your body, everything I need is you" Louis whispered, before kissing my lips.

"Our future together is about to start, get ready angel" Louis evilly laughed across the room.

That's when everything started.