Chapter 6

Liam P.O.V.

I have been tied to the bed in the 'Liam room' for like forever.

With Harry on the side of the bed, still passed out makes it even scarier.

"Honey, I'm home!!" the door opened and here comes Zayn and Louis at the door.

"How's my sweet Angel be doing?" Louis asked with an evil smirk, I ignored him.

"Zayn, you may have to fix your princess before you give him the good news" Louis suggested.

"W-what good news?" I asked.

"It's surprisingly beautiful, but we have to get ready, sweety" Zayn pet my head.

"Get ready for what?" I asked again.

"You see my dear, We're hosting a party here at the mansion tonight and we need to get you two beautiful birds ready". Louis announced.

A group of maids bursts through the door with straight looks on their faces.

"Take those little angels to the room" Louis command.

One of the maids uncuffed my hands and grabbed both of my arms.

"Make them look delicious".

With that, me and Harry were carried by this inhuman strength of maids. (A/N the maids are normal looking girls not like huge big ass manly looking girls)

They put us in this dressing room and circled around us.

"Let's get to work girls".

A flash of arms, grabbing me and Harry in different directions.

The next thing I see is make-up, accessories, and a white long dress.

I looked around and see that Harry is still knock out and wearing a light pink long dress with red rose flower clown.

"What's going on!?!?" I asked.

"The masters are hosting a party, with a huge announcement that will change everything" one of the maids answered with excitement.

"What's the announcement?" I asked again.

"We can't tell you or curly over because it's a surprise!!" another maid outburst.

They put make-up on my face and fitted me in the dress, it hurts and I feel like a girl.

"Look who's awake" I overseeing Harry finally awake in the pink dress.

"Harry!!" l yelled out in happiness.

"Liam? Liam!! Oh my gosh, I miss you so much" Harry yelled back, even if we're like 2 meters from each other.

"Harry, what did Louis do to you?" I asked.

"Louis was kissing my body all over and I was struggling and telling him to stop, then I accidentally hit my head hard on the heading and pass out" Harry explained.

"AND WHY ARE WE IN DRESSES?!?!" Harry yelled.

"I don't know, Zayn and Louis have an announcement about something, but the maids sure know about it and I'm clueless as you are". I replied.

"I just hope we can survive this craziness".

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I can hear the huge number of people outside the curtains to the huge entertain.

I'm currently hanging by chains in the air with Harry, waiting for the call for us to be pulled down for this announcement.

I look down and see Zayn in a full black suit and Louis in a full white suit, looking fancy as ever.

"Welcome guests, thank you all for attending this party for a special announcement that will change the world" Zayn announce with the crowd cheering.

"Me and St. Louis Tomlinson have two special guests tonight, that made this party happen" Zayn explained and me and Harry were lowered.

Zayn grabbed my waist when we made it to the floor.

"This is Liam Payne, my love of my life, the most beautiful human in the world and now he will be my queen".

"Wait? What!?"

"ALL HAIL KING ZAYN, HAIL KING ZAYN!!!!" the crowd cheering louder.

"With Harry Styles as the bride of Louis Tomlinson, the revolution of our race will rule the world" Zayn made the crowd go crazy.

"What's going on Zayn?"

He smirked at me

"I didn't tell you that I'm the King of the vampire race"

"And now my dear Liam, we're going to be together forever, because we're getting married".