Chapter 1

Liam P.O.V.

My high school life isn't going well after I broke up with Zayn, now he'll never leave me alone, he's my stalker.

"Hey babe" a voice came behind me, knowing who it was, Zayn.

"Zayn, why can't you leave me alone, we're not together anymore" I tried to get away from him.

"Don't talk to me like that babe, and I know you still love me, I still claim that ass of yours" Zayn eyed my ass.

"Stop teasing me, I can't go one day without harassing me" I whined

"Than you better watch out beautiful, if I see you with someone else, I'll destroy them in front of you" he threatened me, smacking my ass and winked at me.

"See you later, princess" he passed me, blowing me a kiss.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"He won't leave you again?" Harry asked.  Harry just reminds me of a girl sometimes, he's so little, have a bit of a girly waist, and interested in some of the things girls are into like, boybands, hottest guys.

"Yeah again, I don't know how to deal with him, Hazza" I explained, being so tired with Zayn's obsession with me.

We're under a tree right beside the courtyard outside of the school building, when the two boys that can't leave us alone comes up to us, Zayn and Louis.