Chapter 2

Harry P.O.V

"Hey, Pretty boy" Louis smirked grabbing my waist pushing me against the tree, with his head on my neck and his hands on my bum.

"You're always touching and teasing him, leave him alone" Liam protested.

"Why I shouldn't stop teasing him, he's so cute, I can eat him alive" Louis licked the side of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Besides, you'll never take back Zayn yet, Liam" Louis made fun of Liam, as I turn to Liam, who is looking at Zayn, then turned back to Louis.

Liam P.O.V

"I'm not going to back with Zayn, if he stops bullying people, then I'll come back with him" I explained staring straight into Zayn's eyes.

"Number one, I'm not going to stop what I'm doing to people and Number two, you're not going to date anyone, because you're still mine" Zayn protested with his anger showing.

"I can date whoever I want because I'M NOT GETTING BACK WITH YOU!!!!!!!!" I screamed in front of him, looking at him, he's in shock, so was Harry and Louis.

Suddenly my body was against the tree, Zayn attacked me with a rough deep kiss, his hands under my shirt and his leg between my legs, but I didn't kiss back.

Zayn finally broke the kiss, with me in shock, making him smirk.

"Your funny princess, funny as in you're not going to be free from me and mark my words beautiful, you will be mine and only mine if you can't come back to me, then I'll make you come back to me" Zayn whispered in my ear before biting it.

"See you later, princess" Zayn got off of me, smacking my ass, winking at me and walked off with Louis behind him.

"Do you have that dangerous feeling too, Liam?" Harry asked with a serious and worried tone.

"I do, and I know it can't be good".