Chapter 7

Liam P.O.V

After the announcement of me and Zayn getting married, I've trying to get a plan out an escape plan to get out of this engagement.

"What are you thinking about Honeybun?'' I forgot I'm in bed, naked with my ex-psycho A.K.A 'my fiancee'.

Zayn grabbed me by my hands, climbed on top of means started kissing my body.

"Oh my love, it's been forever since we made love~" Zayn purred against my chest.

Oh yeah, it has been a while since made love. There no love in me that there is for Zayn.

"Oh darling, have I ever tell you that I always wanted a family~" Zayn hold my legs in the air and putting hem on his shoulders. 

"Please Zayn, I'm too young to adopt a child" I struggled from his hold.

"But Sweetie have you forgotten from what we learned in school, once a supernatural being finds his mate, it doesn't matter by the gender of the super's mate, the mate can get pregnant and that's what I want right now". Zayn holds his cock near my hole.

"Please, don't do this Zayn" I cried with tears started falling as Zayn smirked even harder and kissed my legs.

"Oh Honey, if only your tears fall in happiness when you become my wife" Zayn's tip touch my hole, I.CAN'T.TAKE.THIS.ANYMORE!!

I moved my leg and kicked Zayn in the face. Amazingly Zayn didn't fight back, I took my chance kicked Zayn in the balls.

As Zayn moan in pain, I ran off the bed and ran to the closet and found my clothes that I haven't worn since Zayn kidnapped me.

As I made my way to the door, I take my last look at my so-called fiancee when noticed Zayn facing me, head on the bed, holding his balls and still smirking at me with that evil smirk.

"My dear Liam, you have made the biggest mistake of your life, but don't worry my dear, all mistakes have punishments to pay" Zayn made an evil laugh.

I'm too afraid to look at Zayn in the eye, so I made my escape that I have to save Harry first.

Harry P.O.V.

Louis sparkle more roses me and the bed.

"Are you ready to make love, sweetie?" Louis unbuttoned his clothes.

"I'm never giving my rose to you, you crazy insane freak!!"' I yelled harder as Louis came closer.

"Too bad baby girl, I'm getting a beautiful rose tonight"' Louis walked over to the bed.

I close my eyes, hoping for this to be over and wishing this is a dream.

"Now for that cute little ro-" Suddenly Louis was cut off with something big smacked the back of his head and making his head fall on the bed.

I looked up, thank the lord that my savior is here, Liam.

"Oh my gosh, he's bleeding Liam!" I see the blood coming out of the back of Louis's head.

"He'll live, he's already dead anyway, now come on and put on your clothes and let's get the hell out of here" Liam throw my clothes on me.

I pulled my clothes and followed Liam out of the room, well Louis, goodbye you psycho bitch.

The Mansion isn't that hard to get out of since Liam know the place when he dated Zayn, but it's weird that there's no butlers, maids, and servers chasing us.

Jeez, I guess no one knows about the runaway brides on the run, hehe!

Me and Liam made out the front doors and turn back for one last look.

"Where can we go now, Liam?" I asked. 

"I think Niall lives nearby, so we can ask him for help" Liam grabbed my hand and run to our nearest friend's house.

Zayn P.O.V.

(An hour later)

I'm sitting in my living room with a glass of red wine on my side, watching the fireplace and relaxing my mind, until one of the butlers ran in the room.

"My lord, I'm deeply sorry that we can't track the brides, we've looked everywhere for them" my butler bow down to me.

"Don't worry you're pretty little head, I knew it was going to happen" I pat his head.

"I'm very confused, my lord," my butler said.

"The future queen and the right-hand man's wife running away is part of my plan".

"Call all the vampires to meet in the front of the house" I commanded.

"Jeez my king, I never knew Liam can play some baseball" Louis walked in holding an ice pack on the back of his head.

"I never expected for Liam to use you as the ball and your guitar as the bat" I sip some wine.

"My lord, everyone has made their way to the front of the house, just like you commanded" my butler returned with the good news.

"Let our show begin, Louis".

*~Outside The Front Door Of The Mansion~*

"My people, there is nothing to worry about, as you all know my bride and the bride of sir Louis Tomlinson have run away from the mansion" I started my speech to my loving vampires.

"But don't worry my dear vampires, we will capture them, by using them to take over the world" I yelled to the heavens.

"You see, my dear Liam thinks running away from me can keep himself and his little best friend safe, that's not going to happen because the brides running away is part of my plan to have both my bride and my whole world" I power up my powers and started a thunderstorm making the crowd cheer insanely.

"Here's my plan, I will threaten Liam and Harry to marry me and Louis, if they don't we will over control the human race and every supernatural race and take over the world" the rain started falling, the thunder rumbling and lightning striking.

"But as we do that, me and Louis will like to play with them to get them to give up, so everyone plays along with the plan and also watch them for any updates" The crowd agreed. 

"NOW TO MY PLAN, MY BRIDE, AND RULING OF TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!" the rain fell harder as the crowd cheering my name.

"ALL HAIL KING ZAYN! ALL HAIL KING ZAYN!!!" oh I love to hear that.

Oh, my beautiful Liam Payne, I did say that you have to pay the punishments didn't I, well now you have to pay the lives of billions of humans in your hands because you will be mine and forever mine.