V

Hey! Another big thanks for reading! Let's keep this 5 votes thing going, shall we?

Check out my new fan fiction called, "Just Another Dead Girl."

October 13, 2015

Chandler's POV

I scan my reflection in the dusty, cracked mirror that places in front of me. In my room, alone. I run my hand through my shaggy, long, brown hair.

Across from my house, Alexis lays on her bed, having a nap. My heart rate goes up, as my teeth get that vibrating feel. I bite my lip, seeing what monster I'm turning into in the mirror.

"Why do I have to do this to her?" I whisper, choking back groans.

My sharp teeth dig into my bottom lip, as I grunt. I start feeling sweaty, of how warm I'm getting. I raise my arm to my forehead, wiping off the sweat.

"Why?" I cry.

I pull off my shirt, and throw it to the floor in frustration. I can't see Alexis's body, but her long, brown hair is scattered over the side of her bed. This makes me crave for her even more.

My parents have been eyeing Alexis for the past few years. My dad, this is exactly how he made my mother fall for him. Well, she didn't exactly fall in love with my dad like that, he put her under a spell or some crap.

It's a tradition we're supposed to follow in the family. You don't know how bad this hurts, there's two sides of me; a normal side and a darker side.

But, I don't know if I'm pretending to like her. Alexis is beautiful. My dark side lusts for her - but my normal side just likes her. Or, I don't know if I even know her at all.

Alexis's POV

I hear the sound of the doorbell ringing. I rub my eyes, and glance over at my clock.

6:10 am

I hop out of bed, in my fluffy, plaid shorts and 5 Seconds of Summer tee.

Racing down the stairs (my mom's still sleeping), I quietly open the door. I peek out the door, and open it all the way. No one is there. I step outside, and it's dead silent.

It's creepy because it's still a bit dark, and really cloudy.

"Hello?" I softly call out.

I shut the door, a little creeped out. Before I let go of the handle, I lock it, tightly.

~~~

I didn't have time to put on makeup today, all because I went straight back to bed after the door incident. I run to the bathroom to finish my makeup.

I quickly apply concealer to red spots, mascara and a thin line of eyeliner. As I'm snapping the lid back on my liquid liner, I hear noises.

Throwing my backpack on my back, outside the bathroom, I can hear disgusting sounds. I turn the corner, and see Beck and (slutty) Ryley making out.

I cough until they stop. I chuckle to myself until I feel someone taking ahold of my shoulders. I gasp, seeing it's Ryley, she slams me to the lockers.

"You think it's funny, bitch?!" she snaps, no one in sight in the hall, except Beck.

"Get your dirty hands off of me!" I shout, pushing her back.

I walk away to my class before I'm late - as always.

~~~

where are you!??!!!

ill be rite there -Chan

hurry up!!!!

chill. -Chan

"Ms. Dixon, what did I say about no cellular devices in my class?!" Mr. Hoffman snaps.

"I'm sorry," I frown, shoving it down my pocket.

"And where is," he says, as Chandler walks in, panting.

"Mr. Riggs, take a seat next to Alexis please," Mr. Hoffman announces, as Chandler flashes his cocky smirk at me.

"Let's get started," Chandler whispers, sliding a chair next to my desk.

Why is he suddenly all flirty today?

~~~

After I have a shower, I got change in my pajamas. I shut my bedroom door and change beside my bed.

I slip on my shirt, still in polka dot underwear. I pick up my baggy shorts on the floor, trying to fix them right side out. I feel the cold breeze on my legs and look out the window. I see Chandler, watching me.

"What the hell?!" I snap, and rip the curtains shut.

Okay...that was creepy.

~~~