Chapter One

Hey everyone! So, I started a new fanfic! I hope you like it! :)
----

Jack's POV

I layed in bed with a sour face. Mark was with him again. They spend all of biology class together, and now Mark was going to his house. I couldn't even remember the guy's name, just the way Mark smiled when he was with him. Why did it hurt so much?

'Because you like him,' a small voice in my head replied.

I frowned. It's true. I did like him. But... there was that guy.

I angrily threw both hands in my hair. Why did Mark even need him! What was so special about him!? Or... is it me?

That was just it. I wasn't good enough.

'I Maybe not completely good enough, but maybe I could try to change... But how? If only I had someone who could help me... I could ask Daithi to help me...' I paused for a moment, 'No, he can't keep a secret. Bob and Wade? They'd just rat me out to Mark. Yami would tease me, and Felix...Felix.'

I jumped out of bed. Felix! That was it! I could ask him to help me. He was would ALWAYS help me!

*Time Skip To Next Day at School*

Felix's POV

Cry and Ken. Cry and Ken. UGH! I walked down the school hallway, scowling. I couldn't even hang out with cry anymore without Ken butting in! They have been hanging out together for the past week!

"You shouldn't frown so much Felix, haha."

I looked up. Jack? He looked a bit nervous. "Uh... hey Jack, how's it goin bro?"

Jack came closer and whispered in my ear, "I need your help with something. Can we talk after school?"

I froze. I nodded my head, curiosity getting the better of me. His blue eyes looked into mine, smiling. Rumors spread quicker than the moment could end.

----

Aaaah, I am so exited to continue this book! Thanks for reading, and I'll update soon. Bye!

~dancing_ghost