Chapter Seven

Cry's POV

"Ken? Do you know where Felix is?" I asked, holding the phone close to my ear.

"I dunno, why not call Jack? He probably knows~" Ken said, laughing. I sighed. "They. Are. Not. Dating." I said.

"You've gotta stop denying it, man. Why don't ya just come over to my dorm room, we could play some games? You've been acting super grumpy lately, ya need some fun!" He offered. I sighed, looking at the clock.

9:00 pm. Felix probably isn't coming back anytime soon. My gut told me to stay and wait for him, but.... well, fuck it.

"Sure, why the hell not?"

I hung up the phone, quickly grabbing a random outfit and throwing it on. I grabbed a paper and pen, deciding to leave a note.

'Goin over to Ken's. Be back later.'

I left it on the table, opening the door and leaving.

I sighed as I walked, this'll help right?

I quickly reached Ken's dorm, entering and closing the door. "Sup Ken!" I waved to him. He smiled. Suddenly Ken pulled something from behind him.

It was a stack of new video games.

"I just bought these babies yesterday. Brand new! They'll help ya out of your.... denail." He said.

"I'm not in denial! And Felix and Jack ARE NOT dating!" I groaned.

Felix's POV

My eyes widened in shock. "Mark?" I stared at the him, confused.

Mark looked up at me, his glasses glinting in the dark alleyway. "Felix." He acknowleged.

Mark sighed. "So," Mark began, ignoring the unasked questions that he knew I must have. "How was your café visit?"

I tensed. Mark seemed...off.

"It went well," I said cautiously. "Why?"

"Did you and Jack have a good time?"

"Um... Yeah."

Mark frowned slightly. "What did you two do?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. Mark frowned. "You don't deserve him. I don't approve of you to dating." Mark growled.

Felix's eyes widened. "W-what? Where did you here that?!" I asked, confused. "Rumors spread." Mark said.

People think Jack and I are dating?! Wait. Maybe... I could use this to get Jack with Mark.....

"And why do you care so much?" I said letting out a fake laugh, "Don't tell me you like Jack."

I felt Mark lift me up by the collar as he glared at me. "So what if I do?!" Mark growled, grip tightening.

I bit my lip to keep from making any sounds of pain. I smirked. "Then you'll have to take him from me." I told him. Mark froze. His face held a look of shock.

I grabbed his arm and made him let go, beginning to walk away. When I was far away enough, I sighed. "Mark... you better make a move on Jack soon.... or this'll be a big mistake..." I muttered. Hopefully It'd help them move forward...or it could make things worse.