Chapter Six

Sean's POV

I walked down the several streets there were to get to the café that me and Felix had frequented. I heard footsteps behind me. What? I stopped and looked behind me. Nothing. I shivered uneasily and walked faster. I could see the café from here.

I entered the café to the warm smell of coffee and pastries. I saw Felix sitting at one of the tables there with a bright smile, waving at me.

"Hey, Jackaboy! How's it goin bro?" Felix said. I laughed and sat next to him. "I'm fine... I brought the book." I said, pulling it out. He smiled. "Perfect! Let's get started!"

Time Skip

"...You know Jack. I haven't seen Mark lately. Where is he?" Felix asked me. I looked down. "Well... he's acting a bit weird. I dunno. I'm actually really worried." I replied. "Really? I hope he's okay." I said. Suddenly, Felix smiled.

"Maybe... I could talk to him for you? Check if he's doing okay?" I offered. My expression brightened. "Really? You're the best friend anyone could ever wish for!" I said wrapping Felix in a hug.

Felix hugged back, a kind smile on his face. I unconciously snuggled into him. Wow... Felix is so warm... and smells nice... I felt myself move closer.

I heard the entrance's door slam, and my eyes flew open. I rocketed my chair back a good three feet from Felix's. "Fuck-I'm so sorry-that was not-I shouldn't have-I don't know why-" I spluttered, apologies falling from my lips.

However, when I looked up at Felix, he wasn't angry, he was...laughing.

"Way to go Jack! Great job! You mastered that and I barely even had to teach you. You actually had me going, haha!" He giggled. I blushed a bit, smiling. Phew, that was close.

About half an hour later, me and Felix decided we should go. It was late, and Cry and Mark were probably worried. "Hey Jack... do you want we to walk you home? It's really late." Felix offered. "No thanks man. I better get back to my dorm. See ya tommorow?" I said. Felix smiled. "Definitely." He said, waving a goodbye as we parted ways.

Mark's POV

I pulled on a black hooded sweatshirt and black cargo pants and wore a pair of black boots. This way, it would be harder to see me. It wasn't the first time I'd ever snuck out, but it was the first time I'd ever attempted to spy on someone. I didn't want to be spotted.

As I exited the house, I was able to see Jack turn the corner, before I was out of sight. I went into the café. Sitting at the table in the corner, I watched them closely. That's when it happened.

And what I saw made my heart drop.

I mean, sure, there were papers on the table, and books, but they weren't studying them. Instead, they were sitting there hugging. Blood roared in my ears as I turned away. I left, slamming the door.

I sprinted out of the building, and out into the night. I stood a few feet in front of a worn building to collect my thoughts.

Jack and Felix. Felix and Jack. No! This was all wrong. I trusted him. And Felix... that fucking jerk!

I walked into an alley a little ways away from the café. I knew Felix would go this way. I could feel it. And once he does... I grinned at the thought.

Felix's POV

Outside the cafe, I took a deep breath. It was a nice night. I began to walk, thinking about all that had happened. I'm happy Jack is getting better. And so am I. But.. I'm worried about Mark.

I'm no expert on relationships, but it sounded like Mark was jealous. And that the only problem was that Mark liked Jack and didn't want him spending as much time with me. I sighed. I would talk to Mark, but it might not work.

I turned a corner into a particularly dark alley. I didn't see anyone, and failed to notice the figure leaning against one side. I passed him, completely oblivious. That is, until the figure spoke.

I turned, shocked. What the hell? I took in the dark black hair, and glasses before the words even registered in my brain.

"Fancy meeting you out here, Felix."

----
Hey guys! Damn, I LOVE writing this book! Oh, and sorry about all the POV switches, tell me if its too confusing. Thanks for reading and I'll update soon. Bye!