Chapter Four

*Next Week*

Cry's POV

"So, you and Jack are getting pretty close, huh?" I commented as me and Felix ate lunch in the cafeteria.

Felix cleared his throat, "I guess you could say that."

"Are you two dating or something?" I asked. Felix looked shocked.

"What? Fuck no." He replied quickly. "Why would Jack and I be dating?" He said looking at his food.

"Rumors spread fast." I said. "People see you two hang out so much, you could be a couple."

"Or maybe you two just like each other." I mumbled bitterly. I practically stabbed my food with my fork.

I saw Jack wave to him from the other end of the cafeteria. "I gotta go." He said, standing up. I grumbled under my breath. I really really wanted to beat up Jack right now.

Mark's POV

"Oh. My. God! Jack and Felix are dating?!"

"Yeah! I like, totally saw them holding hands while on a date.... at a café!"

I walked away from my locker and shoved my hands in my hoodie pockets. Stupid rumors. As I walked past Jack's locker, I scared off the boys who tried to leave love letters like usual. I would have thought those idiots would have learned from the first two boys who tried to hand them to Jack. Not that I was jealous or cared who Jack dated. It was just that I wanted Jack concentrated on me.... What? We are best friends!

It's not like I dreamt about him every night or loved to stare at him during class. I never considered feeling his soft hair or have his eyes stare into mine in adoration. Having his lips on mine was not a fantasy of mine either. I tried to fight a blush at the thought.

He could date Felix! That was fine with me! But he wasn't because he would have told me by now. So then all these rumors were false! Then why the hell are people still talking about it?

I glared at floor... I took a deep breath and reminded myself to calm down. Jack and Felix weren't dating. No way. Jack had me!

Jack. Had. Me.