Chapter Five : A Tomboy Date

Okay so I'm really sorry I haven't been updating for a long time but it's because I've been swamped with school work so here ya go a longer chapter..:))))the guy up there is Mark ..

Hazel and I decided to drive over to my house and hang out there instead. We ordered 2 boxes of cheese pizza all for ourselves.. Yea , we're hogs deal with it , but we balance it out by going to the gym so don't be critical.

  "So what do you wanna do after this marathon and pizza?" She asked

  We were watching 5 , 1 hour long boxing tournaments. And right now we're on the last one.

  "I don't- OH! Wait I do." I said with a little smirk on my face.

  "What?" She asked

   "I'll tell you when we finish. This is gonna be the best tomboy date ever."

  We did our little handshake that consisted of fist bumping and jumping up and hotting each other's chests and sat down to finish our marathon.
————————————•------------------------

  "So what's the deal why are we taking a soccer ball and some pie?" Hazel asked as we walked in the pitch black of the night. Right now it was 7:50 and the sun was setting.

  "Well first of all I dragged you out here so you could watch the sunset with me. You'd be supposed at how colorful and cool it can get."

  "Cool.i brought my sketch pad."

  If you didn't know she's really good at drawing.

  We sat in this garden that has hard ground I found two years ago in the beginning of freshman year. I brought a few nets here, a swing set, a basketball hoop, a rack full of balls and weights and made it my own place.

We watched as the sun went down in colors of yellow,purple,and red. Told you it could get colorful.

  "Woah. That was amazing. Wanna see my drawing?"

  "Sure and I know. Why do you think I brought you here?"

He drawing was like an exact replica of the scene.she ripped it out of her sketch book and gave it to me.

  "So you can remember this day in memories rather than a camera lens."

  "Words of wisdom by Hazel Hayes.."

  "Oh, just shut up and take the drawing big J."

"Fine. Now let's get going to the next destination. Did you put the pies in the fridge like I asked?"

  "Hell yea I did." She said

  "Good, now let's rock and roll."

—————————————•----------------------

  We got in my black Honda and started driving toward fun.

"So let me get this straight we're gonna go to the cafe my brother and Samantha are meeting up at and then when we walks. Out were gonna throw pies at him and spray him with the silly string you have in your car and top his head off with whipped cream and this cherry,then hold up this sign that says.. Uh..'we love you!' With kisses on it and then dumped Gatorade on him?"

  "You got that right. Easier to say than do."

  "Niccceee."

We high fived and laughed.

We parked our car in the closet spot next to the door.

  "Okay let's start."

We got everything out of the trunk and started setting up. Hazel had the whipped cream and cherry and two bottles of Gatorade, while I had the silly string,two bottles of Gatorade, and the sign.

  "He's coming! Hide!" I whispered-screamed to Hazel.

We hid in the bushes. We heard the door open and then we started to throw pies at him and dropping bottles of Gatoradetheb used the whipped cream and cherry, but right when I was about to spray the string, we realized who it was.

Samantha. Oops, hehe.

She screamed that high-pitched sream that I hate so much, me,Hazel,and Dash were all covering our ears. They hurt so much.

"THIS WAS A $200 DESIGNER DRESS IN SILK!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ITS GONNA TAKE TO REPLACE THIS?!!!"

"Some Gatorade?" I held out the bottle for her and shrugged, Hazel started cracking up but Dash shot her a sharp look and she shut it.

"UGH! June Hunter I have been so patient with you but now .. That's it! I'm going to ruin the rest of high school for you I don't care what it takes, or how I do it. You wil regret messing with me. Oh and Dash we're so done."

"I'd like to see you try." I muttered.

She stomped on her heels all the way to her car and drove away.

Now when we turned around we saw a very Angry Dash.

Again,oops.
————————————•------------------------

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS DID THAT!!!"

Dash screamed slamming the door to my house behind him.

"What'd the door ever do to you?" I muttered

"You know I don't know what to say but all I can say is.. THANK YOU SO MUCH."

"WAIT.WHAT?!" Me and Hazel both
whipped our heads to him and gave him a weird stare.

"She's so.. So..so-"

"Clingy?" Hazel and I both said in unison.

He snapped his finger and said "YES!"

"The prank was meant for you we just didn't see Samantha coming out first." Hazel said

"Oh I saw you guys and all the tools so I opened the door for Samantha and let her go first. And I knew if you guys pranked her then she wouldn't wanna go out with me." He said all smirky.

"Ugh I shoulda known you would've seen us in those small ugly bushes." I said

"Well I'm going home now. I gotta go check on Ty and eth- OMG ETHAN I TOTALLY FORGOT TO PICK UP ETHAN!!!! Guys I gotta go right now!"

"I'm coming with you." Dash said.

"Me too."Hazel added

"Actually haze, it's better you stay here I don't think it's a good idea to leave Tony alone in the house. Spence isn't here he has night classes today."

"Okay you guys better hurry then."

"COME ON LETS GO!" I said.
.......
I forgot my own brother. I'm an idiot.
—————————————•----------------------

  I took my motorcycle and dahs took his car. We went to my house when someone We both knew was sitting on the couch..

Could this day get any worse.