Chapter Six: Him

We went inside and found someone sitting on the couch.
Could this day get any worse.
It was Mark. The last person I wanted to see besides Samantha..
  "Oh, hey I just thought I'd stop by wish you good luck before the race tomorrow."
  "What the hell are you doing here?"
  "What? I can't just dropped by to say hi."
  "Mark. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
  "Well I found some kid on a bench waiting to take the bus. I asked him who he was and the kid said he was your brother. So I decided to take this kid-"
  "Ethan."
  "Excuse me?"
  "How names Ethan jerk. Try and keep up."
  "Right okay. So I decided to take Ethan back home. He let me in and let me hang out."
  "I don't trust he let you in. ETHAN!" I yelled his name out from his room so kid the whole neighborhood could probably hear me.
  "Yeah,yeah I'm coming!" He yelled back softer.
  "Is it true you let jerky mc jerky pants in and let him hang around?"
  "Yea he's pretty cool."
  "See. Even the kid knows."
  "Okay whatever. And by the way good luck to you too. You're gonna need it ,now get out before I whoop your sorry self."
  "Whatever Hunter. Whatever helps you sleep at night."
  "JUST GET OUT!"
  "Okay okay I'm going." He rose his hands up and left.
  "ETHAN!!!!"
————————————•------------------------

"I can't believe you'd let a complete stranger take you home. What if he was a serial killer?!" I started yelling at him while going up the stairs.
"I can tell when people are lying and he wasn't he's from your school. His name is Mark Anderson, he has straight a's,he's kinda cocky, has a good sense of humor, and he's good at sports. He's not the 'serial killer' type." The fact that all those things were right annoyed me for some reason.
"I DONT GIVE A CRAP. What happened to using your phone?"
"I did and you didn't pick up after the first 3 times so I left a message saying I was taking the bus."
I checked my phone. He was right.
"Then I sent you another message saying I was going with some dude named Mark from your school."
I checked my phone again. He was right..again.
"Okay fine but next time please don't forget to just take the bus."
"And next time don't forget to pick me up."
Ouch. Burn. Ssssss. Oh wait that was for me.
"Just go to bed or something."
I went back down stairs to find D sitting on the couch with some pizza and chips from me and Hazels marathon, and watching tv.
I sat down and stole the chips from him and started watching.
"You know maybe you should start letting Tyler pick him up." He suggested.
"Tyler would forget more than I do."
"Yeah but I mean you have a lot on your shoulders.. Maybe you should take a break. I mean me and Spence take turns picking up Tony. Maybe you guys could set up a schedule or something I don't know."
"Maybe. But all I wanna do know is watch tv with my best friend."
"Aweeee. Me?" He cooed.
"No I was talking to the chips and pizza." I started laughing.
"WHAT?!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.
He tackled me and we fell to the ground where I threw a punch at him and then we both paused when we saw the same thing happening on TV. Man what TV does is remarkable..
————————————•------------------------

  Today was the day.the relay. The day I put an end to all of marks little tricks. I am so ready to whoop that sorry smirk off his face.

  I dropped off Ethan and told Tyler to pick him up(I considered what dash said) because I was hoping to do something after school.
But anyway I rode my motorcycle to school and was about to get off my motorcycle.
But that's when I fell to the side of where I parked.
  "OW! Crud."
  And there she was. The devil who caused the mischief herself. Samantha.
  "The classical mean girl prank don't you think June?" She and her friends started laughing
Then of course she sashayed away as I tried to get up. That's when I texted Irine to meet me in the bathroom.
  I rode into the school (yea I watched mean girls 1 and 2 don't judge me for copying a stupid thing that was only used for a movie even though it worked and nobody got hurt)
Lucky for me I always keep an extra outfit of course for these situations and I got off finally and got into the stall to change.
  "June?" Irine asked.
  "Yea I'm here..one sec."
  "What do u want you texted. 'Hilp mey. Batrom in 5.' "
  "Well I think you can guess what happened."
  "Yea she even posted it on Instagram.."she said as I wasn't shocked.
  "The brat just couldn't help herself. Could she? You know what that's fine. She knows I won't fight back."
"Let's go were gonna be late." Irvine said as she started pushing me out the bathroom.
"Since when do we care about being late?" I asked
"Never but who cares."
If Dixon wants to play dirty.. Fine I'll let her. I guess I'll just have to be the better man..or Should I say better tomboy.

_______________________________

  The day passed by quickly and it was finally time for gym.
The boys and girls got in line. I already knew who I was gonna be going up against.
The coach started calling out the order we were supposed to be in.
And of course in 3..2..1..
"Hunter and Mark.."
"Let's start. The first two, Hayes and Samantha."
  She blew her horn and the relay race started.
Both were very close to finishing first. But dash won anyway. He was the only guy I was rooting for unless I counted any other boy going up against Samantha.
One by one every pair went until the pair before me and mark started running.
"You know I never thought I'd see the day, I'd be racing a girl."
"I never thought I'd see the day you stop dating, but I guess that's about to happen."
And the next pair just came back just like that.
"Right now we have a tie. Let's see who's gonna break it. In 3..2..-"
The second she blew that horn me and mark start running like wild cheetahs we were at the same pace. We turned and on our way back we both glanced at each other then the finish line and sooner or later that's when we crossed the finish line.
"Good job to both of you, you just broke the schools record for fastest run, but the winner is.."

I'm so evil. Hahahhaha. Sorry for the cliffhanger I was actually gonna make this a lot longer but next cliffhanger is gonna leave you guys stunned. MWAHAHAHAHA!