Chapter Eight: Not Again

Hi guys. TGIF. The kid up there is Ethan and in the next chapter I'll put a picture of dash. Have a great day. ;)))

I woke up in a room. Looked like a hospital room. I was attached to the bed and creepy doctors with tools were about to do surgery on my leg. Then right before they opened my leg in half I actually woke up.. And realized something similar was happening..except without the creepy doctors. I could see 8 people in the room. Dash,irine,Mark,Tyler,Ethan,Tony,Hazel,and spencer.
I jumped up in suprise since they were all looking at me,with bags under their eyes. then a shooting pain shot through my leg. I looked down to see a cast around it and jumped again only causing more pain.
"You're finally awake! Stop jumping you'll make it hurt even more." Irine criticized me.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING DOING ON MY LEG!!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. No,no,no! This wasn't happening again. Not a repeat of freshmen year, anything but that.
"It's a cast June. Just calm down.take deep breaths. In with your nose out with your mouth." Hazel said trying to calm me down.
"How can I calm down when THERES A FREAKIN CAST ON LEG?!!!"
I finally realized where I was and I also realized my dream wasn't exactly a dream. It was real but I just didn't remember it because the doctors probably gave me some type of sleeping gas. I was in a hospital. Wires coming from my arms. Beeping coming from a variety of machines. I always dreaded these things.
Now Dash,Mark,Tyler,and spencer were all trying to hold me down so that I wouldn't start running and break my other leg.
"STOP! LET ME GO!!!"
"Do you promise to calm down and stop screaming and jumping?" Dash asked.
I nodded silently and they finally let go.
"Now someone please tell me what's going on. Why is my leg in a cast? And why am I here?"
"Guys I got this. Can you give us a minute?" Mark asked.
they all nodded and left the room one by one.
"Well this isn't awkward at all." I muttered.
"How are you feeling?"he asked.
"I think you can tell.." I pointed to my leg.
"Right," he said.
"Well I guess you wanna know what happened to get that shiner. Don't you?"
I stared at him like he was dumb. Did he not just see the crazy fit I just threw?
"What do you think?" I asked.
"Well then. Let me tell you."
He told me how a car was about to hit him and I pushed him out of the way. Then he immediately took me to the hospital and called up my friends and brothers. And that I was in a coma for like 20 hours and that's why I didn't remember anything.
I put my head in my hands and sighed a big frustrated sigh.
"Not again. Not a repeat of freshman year. No."
Pain just kept shooting through my leg.
"RRRRR. OW!" I yelled grinding my teeth.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.
  "I'm Fine!" I screamed.
All of a sudden Dash came in looking all panicked. I had to admit he looked very funny but I wasn't in the mood for showing happiness.
  "What?" I asked.
  "well we heard screaming and then I came in." He said.
  "You know I'm not dumb.." I said.
  "I know all of you were right outside the door listening waiting for something to go wrong."
  "June.." He said a tad bit with sadness and reasonability.
  "You know what just leave me alone." I said trying to turn around.
Another shot of pain came through my leg.
  "RRRG! OWW!" I groaned in pain.
  Dash walked up to tried and help but I held one hand out the other holding my wincing leg.
  "Just leave." I muttered.
------------------------•--------------------------

  3 hours later..
It's now 12:00 am. Ethan decided to sleep over and I didn't mind because I knew he was the only person who wouldn't try to talk to me about what just happened. Besides it was nice having company around. He brought me my phone,laptop,books,homework(I know i didn't Even have to do it, but if it would pass time then I'm in.),and my guitar. Yea that's right I have one. He also brought over some games to play just for fun. And besides after our argument a few days ago, I could use some team Jethan(June and Ethan, yes we have a team name..)
  Right now we were playing guess who.
"Do you have glasses?" I asked.
"Nope." He answered.
"Do you have a beard or mustache?" He asked.
He's so sneaky ,he knows I wouldn't pick any girls because they're all too .. EW.
"Yes." I sighed answering.
Then I just gave up and just showed him who I was.
  "I think you should go to sleep, otherwise you'll wake up tomorrow like an annoyed grandpa." I said.
"Do I have to?"he whined.
"If you don't you can't come take me outta here tomorrow." I blackmailed him.
"Oh fine." He finally agreed.
  "But before I do, and I know you don't want to talk about it so I won't, but..Don't take out what happened to you on your friends. They're doing all they can to help. They stayed the entire 20 hours you were in a coma,with you. Except to get food..twice. And pushing them away won't make you feel better."
  "Nope. But getting my old leg back will."
"If you don't think so, just ask dash. He's still got his problems too."
  "I'll give it some thought bro."
  "Okay good."
And just as he closed the lights and went to bed I couldn't help but feel a tang of guilt in my heart for how I had treated my him today..