The Secret Conversation of Lunas -Cassandra

A/N: I AM SO SORRY! I feel so bad that I haven't updated this in so long... Please forgive me... WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SPOILER ALERTS FOR ALL MY OTHER BOOKS... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

CASSANDRA'S POV

   She turned her head around from her wheelchair and torso so she could see all of us, "Follow me to the garden." She didn't wait for her nurse to push her; she just started off before anyone could respond.

  Once at the garden we reached a small pavilion like area and sat under a pure white canopy with little colorful pillows on the white swings hanging down from the canopy. I was in awe; we didn't have anything like this in our pack... But then again it wasn't normally sunny enough to put these sorts of things up; the tree house was a limited feature.

  "So it's twins?" The Luna, Jessie, asked sitting down with me on one of the swings. Adrasteia and Percy were sitting across from us.

  Percy smiled and rubbed her neck with a soft sigh. "Yep, and of course I get both boys." She looked content an happy but stressed and tired, and I have this undying curiosity to know why she was in a wheelchair at such a young age but I didn't want to seem rude.

  "Must be nice though, you get to have a wheelchair, Mason's mom drags me all over the pack for so many useless things! I was so happy we got to go on a trip! Especially here! I mean, Florida, get real." I said but then shut my mouth realizing how rude that sounded. Of course I had to open my big mouth to say something stupid! Ugh all the Lunas must think I'm a b**** now because I said that! I mentally slapped my forehead.

  "Not even, Matthew won't let me do anything by myself! At all! I mean I have to either be carried or be pushed but it's just because I'm so weak. He's just a little over protective, you know Alpha mate protective." Percy said with a laugh, she played it off good. I smirked 'Sounds familiar over protective Alpha mate...' Mason was very protective so much that it was almost painful, whenever any unmated male fro the pack would come to address me he would growl and wrap himself around me. It was nice to know he cared but the possessiveness was irritating.

  I saw Adrasteia's mouth moving but wasn't listening until now, "--- I mean it was a rocky beginning but aren't they all? What with my crazy ex-fiancée on our  a-- oh I mean, bums for so long." I chuckled along with the others, Adrasteia was so sweet regardless of her title, there are only about five true Alpha Females in all of America. It was an honor to be talking with her.

  "Things are still rocky for me and Mason; I mean I'm just warming up to him---." I started to say but was interrupted by Adrasteia.

  "Just? Honey, you're pregnant and I know for a fact he didn't force you to mate with him." She gave me a knowing smile and I blushed this was becoming a little flustering. Jessie and Percy were giggling in the background so I looked down at my bulging stomach.

  "Well, thank you, Adrasteia, for that I love when my love life is promoted out there." I said feeling my cheeks become redder by the second.

  "Please, don't call me Adrasteia, it's too long, call me Addy, it makes more sense. But Cassie we're all getting it out there and we have the evidence under our shirts so it's not really a secret to anyone what we have done with our mates." I was watching her expression and she had no shyness or embarrassment of taking about this.

  "I think Jessie’s being just a bit too quiet." Percy spoke up after a few moments of quietness.

  I look towards Jessie and her head snapped up with alarm and her cheeks reddened. I smirked she was so cute. "What? Huh? No no I'm more of a listener not a talker." Her blush deepened what a shy little thing!