Alone Time -Cassandra

CASSANDRA'S POV

 After being so rudely interrupted by our mates they all decided to call it a day. Wow, too early for my liking so I thought Mason and I needed some alone time. In Florida! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, to go to Disney Orlando! But of course then I thought about it and oh I'm pregnant I can't get on any fun rides. Even if the rides prohibited pregnant women I know Mason wouldn't let me it would just be a day full of disappointment. Sigh. Well then,I guess that still means a day out with my mate.

 "Mason, can we please go out, it's too early to sleep obviously and we can't just stay here holed up in our room. Lets go walk around maybe even outside the territory?"

 "No that's where I draw the line. Cassie, you know it's not safe, sweetheart."

 "But--"

 "Mo buts, we're too vulnerable as it is, please don't go against me on this." He said looking at me with big pleading eyes.

 I sighed in defeat. "Oh kay, I guess but can we still go out into town that fountain was so beautiful and I would love to see their baby stores." I bit my lip while waiting for his answer. He was looking at me lip before grabbing my face in his palms and kissing me roughly.

 "Don't do that! You know what it does to me." He growled against my lips before kissing my neck.

 I smirked. "It ensures I get what I want." I said before pecking him. "I'll be in the car." I  laughed walking out of the room with my jacket on my arms.

 "So where are we going first?" He asked getting in the backseat next t me.

 "Hmmm." I sighed leaning against him. "I think Disney's Animal Kingdom."

 "You really think wolves should be around other animals?" Mason asked with a smirked down to me.

 "Well, yeah, it's a huge zoo. Please?" I said with pouty lip and batting my eyes.

 "Of course, my love." He said with a roll of his eyes. "The princess always gets what she wants."

 "And she wouldn't have it any other way." I said getting settled into the car which meant cuddling up to Mason for the twenty minute drive and talking about baby names. 

 "Well, I like Alec." I said. Just loving the way it rolled off my tongue.

 "Hell no. My sons not going to be named after your favorite show crush." Mason said giving me a 'I-don't-think-so' look.

 "Hey, they cancelled 'The Nine Lives of Chloe King' this is how I grieve. Well what do you want to name him?"

"Well, I was thinking Jace or Jacob." He said with a shrug.

 "Heckz no, my kid is not going to be named after your favorite 'Twilight' character and Jace? Come on really we know like eighteen Jaces. I want something more original that not ten billion people will have!"

 "I don't think that ten billion people have the name---."

 "It's an exaggeration, geez. I think I like Dean." I said. "Yeah Dean, it has a sort of ring to it, don''t you think?" I said rethinking Dean Tyson. Alpha Dean Tyson. Sounds good. "Yep, his name is Dean, it's decided."

 "Perfect timing, we're here." The driver said before Mason could object or not. 

 We were at the zoo for a good four hours and it did cause a bit of a few problems being around other territorial and predatory animals so we did end up getting kicked out for an animal distribution.. that one of the guards caused by growling back at a wolf, the Alpha of course. It was pretty funny but Mason was pissed. I mean I did want to come to the zoo and he cut our trip short but I wasn't too mad, my feet were hurting anyway.