Old Friend -Cassandra

CASSANDRA'S POV

  I feel as though all the earths problems have been solved and I finally understand the McDonald's logo because badababaBa  I'm lovin' it.

 I can feel the constant vibration of my phone in my bag and the irritating ring I decided to put for Mason's ring tone, but you can't blame me because Habits is a fucking awesome song. It's just irritating when it's semi loud and people stare. 

 Like, goddamn mind your own business, but that's not going to ruin my awesome mood. 

 The girls were on their phones looking bright red, save for Addy and I.

 "Are you waiting him out, too?" I asked as Percy went off to talk more privately with Matthew. With an alpha like hers, I'm surprised she's still even walking, he seems like an animal. I would imagine with his mate in the bedroom, she would not be able to walk for a few hours, possibly even days. 

 "Yes, of course. Henry is always more fun once his hackles have been raised." She laughed into her hand. "And I believe the best part is he has to wait until we are back on the territory just to be respectful towards Alpha Matthew and Percy."

I nodded with a grin. "That is the best part." I knew Mason wpuld want to ravish me tonight but he would have to resort backbhis old friend if he wanted to relieve himself tonight..

However I knew our confrontation would possibly lead to a hotel room. I know my Mason and he will not be able to control himself.

Percy came back a few minutes later still tomato red biting her lip, nervously. She is so adorable, but I can almost feel bad, she seems to innocent to have a terrifying mate like Matthew. The guy scares me to death.

"Guys I think we should go... Matthew is getting impatient and I- I am not feeling too good." Percy said as she beckoned for her guard.

I immediately tensed. If Matthew thought we did anything to cause Percy or the pups to become sick or injured we could easily become an enemy.

"Are you alright?" Jessie asked putting her hand out to help Percy stand. Percy grabbed her hand feverishly. 

"Yes, just a bit dizzy. Do you all mind if we leave? I would feel much better if I was to lay down soon."

"Of course." Addy and I said at the same time giving each other knowing looks. We had to make sure Matthew did not think we caused her harm. 

The car ride was tense to say the least with Percy coughing her lungs up after choking up looking at her text messages. I wanted to smile but was feeling too threatened.

I felt the glares of the guards on the back of my head. I knew they did not know whether or not to blame me for their Lunas discomfort.

Addy at some point took my hand in hers and gave me an anxious smile. I did so back to her.

We stayed in the car for a few minutes once we got back as the guards ran into the house informing Matthew of Percy's current health. I held my breath as Matthew came running back out with the other Alphas.

I heard him cooing her and her telling him not to be dramatic but he still worried over her.

Mason came around to my door side and immediately looked for injury. He examined me everywhere even lifted my shirt, trying to find any type of wound.

"Sweetheart, I'm fine." I said, holding his shaking hands. I pulled him into me and curled my fingers in his hair. "I'm fine there's bothing to worry about, I promise. Percy just started feeling sick a while ago and asked if we could go home."

It was not a lie.

"Okay, I just thought you were hurt and I- I did not know what to do-," I kissed him gently to silence his remorseful tone.

I loved this man with all my heart and I knew he loved me just as much. His pain was devestating. He took me inside and brought me to our room.

"I don't think I am going to let you go for the rest of our time here." He whispered in my ear as he walked me backwards to the bed. I nodded silently with a slight smile on my lip.

We laid together silently. He covered my chest with his head and my stomach with his hands with our legs tangled together.

A few hours later, when my stomach was growling loudly, Mason asked that dinner be brought up to our room as I was not feeling well. What a lie. It was okay, I knew he was not comfortable letting me go right now.

I only smirked at him when he gave me a sheepish look as I caught him in the lie.

"Don't give me that look," he growled playfully.

I just smirked and stuck my tongue out at him. He raised an eyebrow and made his stance to pounce on me.

"No, no, Mason, down boy, sit!" I yelled as he slowly walked towards the bed. He only lowly chuckled.

I got up and started to run away when he plucked me from the bathroom doorway. He carried me bridal style back to the bed and tickled me.

It was absolute torture. Have you ever had a full grown man sit on your legs while tickling the life out of you?

It felt like hours later when there was a knock on the door announcing our food delivery.

He stopped tickling me and cleaned himself up.

I giggled, "Ssh, dont want them to find out," and put my finger against my lips to muffle my giggling further.

  We turned on a movie and ate throwing each other flirtatious looks every once and a while. I would wink, he would bat his eyelashes, the usual.

In the back of mind I was still worried about what Matthew though of us and if he would be hostile towards our packs now but Mason calmed me down well enough. I almost forgot but whenever there were footsteps near the door my heart started to race faster.

When we were done we turned off the TV and sat in silence with each other for a while. Just being content with our lives at the moment.

I loved laying on his chest, listening to the soft beat of his heart. He got up only to bring me to the bathroom and let us take a quick shower before bed. He took off my shoes first, giving me an immnse amount of relief then my pants and shirt. Watching him slowly take care of me was intoxicating. He was showing me so much love and adoration throughout  this senstive time for me, his pregnant mate.

I, in return, washed his back and hair. Not to mention the hell of a makeout session we had within the steam and soap.

Once out we brushed our teeth and I change into my sweats and big T-shirt he carries me to the bed. I turn on my side in order to get comfortable and end of facing away from him. I am then cuddled up against from behind, spooned. He places his arm around me and replaced the pillow between my legs with his leg. I feel myself fall asleep to the soft kisses he trails up and down my neck, jaw, and ear..

I really loved Florida.

I woke up to find an empty bed and felt myself pout until I heard the shower running. I got up and made my way over to the bathroom door. I paused at the door knob, it was unlocked of course but I did not know if I should just walk in. I knocked nervously.

What if he showered without me on purpose?

He opened the door dripping wet and naked. "I didn't mean to wake you, sweetheart but do you want to join me?"

He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. He took my hand and pulled me in quickly taking off my clothes and growling as he started kiss me hungrily. I smiled against him and opened the shower doors, leading us in.

It was the start of a very good day.

A/N: i owe you all the biggest apology of my life. Sorry. That took a year to upload..

...

....

...

Sorry again! Thanks for being loyal readers!