Social Blemishes

MASON'S POV

I had been staring at my beautiful mate, my Cassandra, for more than ten minutes. She had just come back from washing her face and removing the makeup and I was in awe. She was not completely transformed into some goddess before my eyes but she was radiant, absolutely beautiful in her natural form.

She was also in one of my shirts to sleep in and I could not have seen a more amazing picture in my entire life, my Luna emerging from the bathroom in nothing but my shirt. Breathtaking.

She is getting fairly irritated and turned to me with a glare. "Could you stop staring at me?"

I smirked she had a small lisp when she is irritated, I think I just fell for her. I just leaned down and pressed my lips back against the mark, teasing her. She shuddered and her knees bucked under her. I pushed her up against the wall while tracing kisses all up her neck to her jaw. I looked at her before gently pressing my lips to hers.

Our first kiss was slow and gentle pressure at first. My mouth giving a nudge against hers before it became harder to stop myself, then it got hot.

She jumped to wrapped her legs around my waist and her mouth opened against my tongue pleading for entrance she had granted me while her tongue began to tried to fight mine for dominance.

A knock on my door interrupted us, earning a small growl come her. I raised my eyebrow to her blushing face, I let her down and winked. A promise we would continue soon enough.

The person lost patience and just stormed in.

"Alpha Mason, we need you in the- WHOAH! Alpha, I'm so sorry! Uhm, I'll just leave you and your mate to it." My younger cousin said walking awkwardly out the door.

Cassie started to squirm in her position against the wall with me still caging her in. I let her breathe easier but she pushed me away so she could sit somewhere else farther away from me. I didn't like the distance she put between us so I went to where she sat on the bed. She moved away from me again.

I growled showing her who was the dominant and then moved her to my lap. She didn't try to move away from me because she knew better than to make an Alpha's wolf even aggravated at her and show his possessive side. I cradled her in my arms just enjoying the feel of her pressed into my arms. I was so caught up in the pleasure of the tingles running up and down my body that I hardly noticed when someone came into the room until she was prying herself from my arms. I growled and showed whoever it was my dominance.

The older man shuddered.

"Give me back my mate." I calmly growled and stalked towards them in a predatory fashion. It was an older man and women. The women was about late 30s and the man maybe 40. The woman clutched my Cassandra behind her. My Luna.

"No, please! She is not your mate, she can't be!" The woman sobbed holding Cassandra closer to her.

I growled and guards came piling in. They shoved Cassandra back into my arms and made the couple bow down to me showing that I had right to distribute their punishment. Trying to take away the possibility of future pups, Alpha pups to be exact.

"No!" Cassandra begged," No, no, Mason, please! Don't hurt them! These are my family please don't!" She sobbed into my side. Her tears soaking my nice dress shirt but I didn't care the pain and agony I felt from her through the mark made me want to fall on my knees. I made a motion for them to rise.

"If you try and take my mate away from me again I will see that she is never to see you, however since this was stopped I have decided that you will only not be able to see her for a year, as log as our our departure goes well, if not you may as well say goodbye now," I decided. If I didn't show dominance then the guards would tell the Alpha King that I believe I am above the law.

I do but I was not going to let him know that.

"No!" Wailed the woman. "No, no don't take my niece away," she cried into the man. "Please."

A tear escaped from Cassandra seeing her relative on the verge of break down. "I said seeing that our departure goes well, do you not think it will be, ma'am?" I asked, now I just sounded rude and empathetic.

"No, no, Alpha, everything will be fine. You will be off and things will be alright, we promise." The man quickly taking the woman and silencing her with a sympathetic look into her eyes. "I promise, Alpha Mason. We will leave you with your mate now," he bowed to the floor and took his mate by the waist leading her out.

I felt like an ass after that, but the guards had left us and once they had, Cassandra made every move to try to get my arm off of her.

"Let go of me, Mason! How dare you! How dare you.." She screamed. I lowered us to the floor while she sobbed and screamed into my side. "How could you?" She asked softly before she fell limp in my arms, giving up fighting.

I can't believe I would put my mate through this. I felt bad but I felt too connected to her already to even let the thought of someone taking her away go by. My mate was already my world and I have put her through pain just by meeting her. I wanted more than anything to make her life the best she could ever ask for and now she was angry with me, disgusted with me.

I love her so much it hurt to think that I am the one who caused her these tears. I picked her up and tucked her into my bed. I call in a maid and had them tell her parents to get her belongings together, we would be leaving to my pack tomorrow once the celebrations of finding your mate and the Alpha King's daughters nineteenth birthday is finished all the packs are to go back to their territory.

I went around to the other side of the bed, taking off my shoes, then replacing formal clothes with sweats. I knew she would be upset when she wakes up but I needed to hold her in my sleep. But laying down with her I sought out my biggest problem. She was only wearing my shirt.

I had attempted to overlook all that, and tried to pull her in closer to me, but I came to find she was not wearing a bra.

I slowly exhaled through my nose and prayed to not lose control of myself, though I could feel my eager arousal.

But then I had realized she was still wearing a majority of her jewelry, probably not knowing where to put the expensive things before going to sleep.

I removed her earings, ring, necklaces but stopped to examine the cuffs on her wrists. I had not seen cuffs like this used in years, I had believed this idiotic tradition was forbidden as it was demeaning and cruel towards all woman, as most of our rules are, but this even more so. Labeling her as property of a man, Edison.

I gripped one side in each hand and tore the gold straight down the middle with the first then the other. I kissed the raw looking skin where the shakles had once been. She would never again be solicited to that again.

I parted the hair that was in front of her face and looked into her peaceful face. I had to admit she looked a lot better without the permanent scowl she had on her face whenever I was in the room.

I laid down next to her, just holding her hand lightly, before watching her sleeping figure wiggle her way to my body. I smiled lightly and wrapped my arms around her, letting her snuggle into my chest, protecting her from the chill of the room. I kissed her head and whispered a soft, Goodnight, Love.

The first night of sleeping next to my mate was the best night of sleep I had ever had in my life.