The Shopping Trip -Cassandra

CASSANDRA'S POV 

  "I want you to check in with me very half hour, alright?" Mason said giving me my purse and handing me a wade of cash. I told him no and that I had my credit card but he doesn't want that to be traced here if anyone wants to be looking for me. I reluctantly nodded and took it. He wrapped me in a nice light long sleeved cardigan that was black and I had a translucent peach shirt under it with a peach undershirt and black pants. I put my hair in a side braid. I had my cross necklace that Mason gave to me on and my favorite earrings. The ring was still on my finger even though I was advised against it.

 "What if someone sees you wearing it? You can't keep it a secret much longer." Mason said urgently. 

 "I know but if your mom found out she and Fiona would go insane and plan a huge wedding and you know I just want a nice comfortable wedding nothing huge and formal where everyone sits bored and just wants to leave and get out of their uncomfortable clothes. No, it will be simple!" I said in a demanding tone.

  "Your wish is my command," Mason said before coming and giving me a nice and gentle kiss before he started to get a little urgent. "I cannot wait until we get back home." He said against my jaw.

 "Why is that?" I smirked running my hands through his wet hair.

 "Because then I won't have to be impolite when I have you." He growled.

 I laughed and pushed him away. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "See you in a few hours." I called from out the door. 

 I got in the front seat of the car and my personal guard sat in the back, I was driving and I didn't care what he said.A few minutes later Adrasteia sat in the seat next to me and her guard went next to mine.. She smiled evilly at me.

 "So, I have an idea, it involves a little torture." She said smiling in her pretty and scary way. 

 "Depends on the form of torture."

 "Hmm, mate torture." She smiled so happily. "I will be going into heat one last time in a few days and Henry is going insane so I am thinking I would love to drag this out farther while I still can." Her eyes were gleaming so much I was afraid they would catch fire.

 "I like it, so what were you thinking?" I asked putting my elbow on the middle counsel and listening to her plan. It seemed easy enough, some nice picture at a certain store and boom the mate's go crazy. 

 Don't get me wrong I love Mason to death but I love torturing him even more. It's so amazing seeing how riled up he gets. Like a teenage boy. 

 Jessie entered the car next with her guard, who was going to the very back, and looked at me with a scared expression for a minute before putting her head down and just sitting there. I don't even think she was trying to listen to our conversation.

 "Something wrong, sweetheart?" I asked turning around to face her.

 Her eyes widened and she didn't look me in the eyes. "N-no your ma- I-I mean no Luna Casandra." She stuttered then looked down again. Her heartbeat was racing and she was sweating a lot.

 "Are you sure?" Adrasteia said turning around to face her. She touched her hand and she trembled. I knew Jessie wasn't human so a touch from Adrasteia couldn't be that big a deal but I have to admit when an Alpha Female is there it's hard for most to withstand the air of authority around them. For an adopted daughter of an Alpha they are what we call Alphies, they aren't technically blood related but they 'come' from power so they are respected. 

 "Y-yes, Luna Adrasteia." My eyebrows furrowed I thought we were past the formalities. I think it was because of the air in the car three Luna's is one place is a lot to handle but with an Alpha Female and Beta's daughter it could be hard. I rolled down the windows. Adrasteia and I were still looking at each other confused though.