Part 14

OH MY ITS ALREADY 1.5K! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! NOW IT IS TIME FOR ANOTHER MILESTONE IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Jeydon Wale*

Thunder booms causing the apartment building that you and Jeydon share. Thunder scares the living poop out of you. Jeydon is your best friend of three years that you have secretly had a crush on. Tears stream down your face as the power goes out. This is great your afraid of the dark and thunder.

*Your POV*

"____" Jeydon says smoothly

"I-I'm here"  I say in raspy voice.

I feel something touch my quivering arm, it calms me a little. His sits next to me and traces circles around my arm. He notices that you are crying and wipes your tears with his thumb.

"Stop crying. You're to beautiful to cry."

What did he just say to me????? He has never called me beautiful before. In confusion you turn your head to have something touch your lips.

He kissed you. You kiss back after you realize whats happening. Your lips are moving in sync with kiss and you forget your surroundings, no longer afraid of whats out there because you have Jeydon.

OKAY THIS ONE IS REALLY SHORT BECAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA FOR A DIFFERENT STORY THAT I MAY START ;)

VOTE

COMMENT

JUST KEEP STAYING YOU

YOU DON'T CHOSE THE PUMPKIN LIFE, THE PUMPKIN LIFE CHOOSE YOU.