Part 29

Your family is torn apart and your family members only talk to you when they want something from you. You have depression and no one knows because you always have a smile on your face and you try to make people laugh. At this point your tired of what has been going on so you run away and get on a train to New York City while your there you meet your idols* I stormed into my hotel bedroom with tears in my eyes. KNOCK KNOCK. "It's Kyle are you okay?" Kyle asked entering the hotel room. "Yeah I'm fine." I said turning to look out the window. "No you're not what's wrong." Kyle demanded. "I'm fine Kyle." I whined trying to not let tears escape my eyes. "No your not fine if you were fine you won't be acting like this." Kyle said raising his voice a little. "Do you wanna know what's wrong Kyle it is that my family doesn't even notice i ran away and how long has it been a week or so. Do you understand that my family doesn't like me or treat me like how they treat other." I said turning around letting the tears fall. Kyle didn't say anything he just pulled me into a hug. "Look your family may not love you but I do." Kyle said wiping the tears away.

Hi guys my name is Alicia. Just to inform you guys I like to use stuff that happened to me in the past and what's happening now in the imagines I write. One more thing if you want you can text me and give me ideas on the imagines on my kik which is aliciapayne438. Thank ya dears ☺️.