Part 18

Hey guys here's Taylor updating!!! Wow !!! SOOOOOOOOO HERE IS AN IMAGINEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILER FOR SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!!

Bryan Stars Imagine :)

*Your POV*

You and your boyfriend, Bryan are cuddled up on the couch watching Supernatural. You love laying next to Brian but you want to actually want to do something a little more interesting. An awesome idea pops into your head just as the episode was getting good. You spring up, turning off the television and grabbing his hand.

"What the hell Bobby was just about to die!" He says in a whinny voice,

"Come on, you have seen that episode before baby!" you say in a much more excited way.

He sighs but doesn't stop you from dragging him to the bathroom.

"Babe, why are we in the," Before he can finish you interrupt him,

"shhh! I'm grabbing something!" Leaving him at the doorway to grab everything you need and shoving it all in a bag, then grabbing the camera.

"So we are making a video? OOOOOOO LET ME GUESS!!! IS IT A LAP DANCE! I would love one of those baby." He says overly excited

You giggle, " No, not a lap dance, not today" Brian puts on a puppy dog face.

He helps you set up the lights and the camera so you guess can begin. You turn on the camera and start taping.

"Hey guys it's the Pumpkin Queen and today I'm here with my boyfriend Brian!" (see what I did there *~* )

Brian waves to the camera and says " I have no idea what we are doing!"

" We are doing the GUESS THE CHAP STICK CHALLENGE!!!" You say that with full enthusiasm

Brian has confusion written across his face, in disbelief you respond with "You don't know what the chap stick challenge is do you?" He shakes his head, still clueless.

You sigh, "The chap stick challenge is......." and you explain the challenge.

"Oh okay, so this whole video is me kissing you?" Satisfaction spreads across his face.

"Pretty much"

"Okay then there is no time to waist LETS GET THIS GOING!!!" You automatically giggle. You guys begin the challenge, of course Brian wanted to start.

After you guys play the game which you win you turn off the camera. Brian comes up to you, goes up to your ear and whispers,

"Next time we do that we should guess the flavor on our bodies not our lips."

OMG THIS TOOK ME SO LONG HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

THANKS FOR READING

VOTE

COMMENT

JUST KEEP STAYING YOU

THE PUMPKIN LIFE CHOSE YOU, YOU DON'T CHOOSE THE PUMPKIN LIFE!

ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Direct Message!!!!!!!!!