Part 20

SOOOO here's PART 2!!

This goes out to @-DarkVampire because she's cool so thanks for reading and commenting, this is for you!

It is about 5 A.M when you hear a loud knock on you Holiday Inn door. With messy hair and tired eyes, you open it to reveal someone who has been on your mind since you laid your head on that pillow, Jordan. With flowers and chocolates in his hands, he walks in without letting you deny him the chance. He sits on your bed with tear filled eyes as he runs his big hands threw his hair.

"Jordan?????? Why are you here?", you say realizing who is sitting on your bed.

"_________, I am sorry. Give me five minutes to explain what happened", he says as a tear falls down his check.

you nod

"Her name was Camryn and we have been friends for all my life. I know I never mentioned her, but that was because when we started dating I told her no more hanging out because I knew she had feelings for me. I was at the bus stop on my way to work and I ran into her. She was crying because her boyfriend broke up with her. I comforted her and she kissed me. I pulled back right away because i knew it was being unfaithful and i shouldn't have been so nice to her.", he explains before kissing you on the cheek.

You are still a little bit hesitant seeing how his lips have been on another girls mouth even though you now know it wasn't voluntary.

"please forgive me", he is on his knees begging as a few more tears spill out of his eyes.

You breath in harshly making your lungs burn, but you don't mind it because you haven't felt anything since you drove away yesterday. Its not the fact that it didn't hurt that he cheated, you just didn't know how to feel about it all.

"i........", you begin. 

-Devon