Part 32

I got off the train at grand central station with my aunt. "Can't you dress normal for once." My aunt stated. I looked down at my pierce the veil shirt with my black ripped super skinny jeans and vans."Nope." I laughed. "At least wear pink once." My aunt demanded. "Haha in your dreams." I laughed so hard. She shooked her head.

We were walking out the doors. A guy who looked about my age held the door open. He had this blondish hair. He was supper cute. Our eyes met. "Come on Bryan." His friend said. He smiled a good bye and walked off with his friends. I walked to china town with my aunt. We went into a couple of stores.
I went into a store that was like hot topic but it had a different name. "I'm gonna leave meet me at grand central at 4." My aunt said. "Otay." I replied. She walked off which left me alone.
I started looking band shirts until someone said something. "Are you stalking me." A guy said sarcastically. I turned around. It was that supper cute guy I saw earlier. "Bryan right? Yeah, well I'm not stalking but I don't know if you are." I laughed.

"Your funny." Bryan said. "Thank you I get it from my unicorns butt." I stated. "Unicorns butt?" He laughed. "Yeah it poops out funniest and it pooped on me earlier." I replied. He laughed even harder. "So blondy where is your friend?" I asked. "Oh johnnie, yeah he ditched me for his girlfriend." Bryan replied Hey it's Bryan Stars I watched his interview with sws. "Well I'm lonely big cock, in need for a popular big cock." I laughed. "Hey you seen the interview." Bryan said surprised. "Yes Sir." I blushed.

"So what you say wanna hang out with lonely big cock." I laughed. "Yeah of course." Bryan replied.

We went to different stores trying on weird glasses and making faces. It was 3:50. "Oh I gotta go." I said. "I'll bring you to where you gotta meet your aunt." He offered. "Okay." I said taking his hand and running towards the subway. We got to the subway and sat down. We were out of breath and our eyes met again. He was leaning in for my face.

Clift hanger sorry guys. I hope my Bryan lovers out there like the imagine so far I will make the second part soon I promise. I how you guys had fun reading this peace out✌🏻️. -Alicia