Part 36

Guys, please read EVERYTHING IN THE BOLD
This is sooo unrelated to MDE.
THIS IS NOT MINE
AS I REPEAT THIS IS NOT MINE
I WILL BE 100% OKAY WITH TAKING OFF
THIS BELONGS TO: peaceof5sos on tumblr
THIS IS A LUKE HEMMINGS IMAGINE
NOT MDE
I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH I HAD TO POST IT! DO NOT HATE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE 5sos.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT
-Taylor

"Shit," You cursed, springing out of bed as your brain registered the numbers your alarm clock was telling you. Of course, you had once again overslept and only had a couple dozen minutes to get ready.
Leaving your personal room and heading straight for the washroom, you washed your face and brushed your teeth as fast as you could, before going to the small kitchen to grab something to eat.
Just as you were getting yourself a glass of water, and put the kettle on to make some coffee, another presence appeared in the kitchen. Assuming it was your roommate, you turned around. Although, the box of crackers almost went flying across the kitchen when you didn't recognize the person.
"Who the hell are you?" You exclaimed, wide eyes staring at the tall unknown blonde in front of you. "Uh," The guy paused, clearly also taken aback by your outburst. "I'm Nathans friend? He said I could stay here for a bit." He rasped, talking about your roommate as his hands moved up to flatten his tousled hair.
"Jesus," You groaned to yourself, mentally cursing your idiot roommate for not letting you know. "Look, I don't really have time for this right now." You glanced over at the time on the microwave, once again feeling panic sit in. "I have to go," You muttered more so to yourself, as you faced the stranger who was apparently living with you.
Raising an eyebrow as you caught his eyes trailing down your body; you actually realized you were still half naked in your large t-shirt which you slept in. Walking past him, you went back to your room to get dressed and ready to go. Applying your makeup on first, you tried to figure out what you were going to wear. Shit, you really needed to start getting up earlier.
Just as you were hooking your bra behind your back, the door swung open. Spinning around, eyes wide, you were faced with your roommate's random friend. "Dude," You spoke, the shock clear on his face. At least he didn't do it on purpose. "Seriously, who are you?"
He looked at your face, after not so subtly staring at your chest. You smirked to yourself, catching him checking you out for the second time in the few minutes you had known him. "Uh, sorry I thought this was Nathans door, but I guess..."
"Other side," You told him, pointing to where your roommate's door was located. He nodded, still not moving from out of your door way. "Oh, and I'm Luke by the way." Giving him a nod, you grabbed the shirt you had finally decided on wearing and pulled it over your head. "Y/N,"

"Nathan!" You called, as soon as you had gotten home from work. You found him sitting on the couch, typing away at his laptop. "Whats up?" He said, not looking up from the screen. Sitting down on the couch next to him, he finally tore his eyes away from the screen, noticing the look on your face.
"What?" He repeated. Rolling your eyes, you lowered your voice. "Who's the guy?" You watched as your roommates face turned from confusion to realization. "Oh did I not mention?" He grinned. Once again rolling your eyes, you gave his arm a little slap. "You're such an ass."
"No Y/N look," He laughed. "I'm sorry I never told you. It's just that we got home late last night and I know what you had to get up early so you had probably already gone to bed, or you were still working on something." He explained himself, causing you to crack a smile.
"You couldn't have at least texted me or something?" You asked, even though you had already forgiven him for not mentioning Luke. "Yeah, that probably would've been a good choice. But you met him right? So it's all good."
You scoffed. "I don't know if it was that great off a first impression." Nathan didn't have time to ask what you meant, because at that moment Luke appeared in the room, standing in front of the two of you on the sofa. "Here," Nathan spoke before anyone else could say anything else, "I'll do what I should've done earlier and introduce the two of you. Y/N this is my friend Luke, and Luke this is my friend and roommate Y/N."
"Yeah, we met already actually." You spoke up, even though you nodded your head in Luke's direction. "Twice." Luke added, a grin on his face. You rolled your eyes, turning to Nathan. "Is he staying in your room?"
"Yes," Luke answered, making you turn your attention back to him. "Don't worry, I'll stay out of your way." He added afterwards. "Why do you need a place to stay anyway?" You asked him, realizing you had no idea why he was here. "Uh," He laughed. "Well, I kinda dropped out of college, and they don't exactly let you stay in residence if you don't go there anymore so..." He trailed off. You nodded, not wanting to question further his reasons for leaving school. "Don't worry, my stay here is just temporary."
"Okay," You nodded again, lifting yourself up off the couch. "Well speaking of school I have an assignment to finish." You said, leaving the guys in the small living room.

The next morning you were up early once again, cursing yourself for agreeing to work the stupid morning shifts. You worked as a barista. It was awful honestly, and didn't pay that much but it was enough to pay rent and school for now. That was probably also because you worked such long shifts that you barely had time for school, much less a social life.
You had luckily woken up a bit earlier today, giving you some more time. As you walked out of your room in your usual sleeping attire of a large t-shirt that came down around mid-thigh, you were surprised when you saw Luke in the kitchen. "Do you work again this morning?" He asked when he saw you approach.
"Mhm," You nodded, turning on the kettle. "On a Sunday morning?" He asked, sounding incredulous. "Unfortunately." You nodded again, searching for a clean spoon. Grabbing a mug from the cupboard, you turned to Luke who had a bowl of cereal in his hands. "You want coffee?"
He nodded, and you went to grab a second mug. "Sorry I've kind of a bitch." You blurted out after a few minutes of silence. You watched as he raised his head from his bowl of cereal, eyebrows furrowing. "What do you mean?"
"I dunno," You shrugged. "I kinda feel like I've been kinda cold towards you. I'm not usually like this, I swear. You just keep catching me in bad moments. I really don't mind that you're staying here." Luke grinned, shrugging his shoulders. "You weren't being cold. I mean, if I found some random guy in my apartment I would be kinda freaked too."
You nodded, glad that you had cleared that up. "Is Nathan still sleeping?" You asked, changing the subject. "What do you think?" You laughed at Luke's comment, nodding. "Good point. I swear, one day I'm gonna move out and he's gonna end up in a ditch somewhere."
Luke laughed at your words, nose scrunching up. You realized that you never actually took the time to notice his features. His bright blue eyes, messy dirty blonde hair that was never usually styled in any particular way, his pointed nose. You hadn't even noticed the black ring that went through his bottom lip. He was attractive, honestly really attractive.
Looking away, you poured the coffee into both mugs and handed one to Luke. Realizing that you probably should start getting ready, you said bye to Luke and went off to your room. Maybe, you thought to yourself, maybe him staying here wouldn't be so bad at all.
After about a week of Luke staying with you guys, it was like routine having your morning coffee and cereal with him. On weekdays you had early classes and work after, so you would see him in the morning and at night. Nathan would appear once and a while, he was usually either at work, in class or sleeping. Honestly, that's what everyone was doing by this point.
It was now around midnight, you had just gotten back from studying at a friend's house and had immediately changed into your sleeping attire of you big t-shirt and boyshorts, tying your hair up in a messy bun on the top of your head. You were scribbling down on a post-it a reminder that you had an exam coming up, sticking it on the wall above your desk.
"Did you go out like that?" Luke's voice took you by surprise, as you saw him leaning against your doorframe since your door was half open. "Definitely," You grinned. "Is Nathan still at work?" You asked, changing the subject. Luke nodded, not saying anything else. "Damn, either he's at work or I am. You should really start pulling your weight around here." You teased. Honestly it was completely false what you were saying; Luke was doing a lot to help out.
"We might have to kick you out." You added with a laugh. "You wouldn't," He scoffed, walking more into your room. "Why do you say that?" You raised an eyebrow at him. "Well for starters, you're extremely attracted to me." Luke said, boyish grin on his lips.
"Am I?" You laughed, even though you completely sure if he was joking around anymore. "Mhm," He hummed. "Don't worry babe, the feeling is mutual."
Was he hitting on you? Shit, you were so bad at telling with these kinds of things. You decided to play along. "I could tell." You said, narrowing your eyes slightly at him as he walked closer to you. "I didn't try to hide it." Luke responded, voice dropping to a whisper as he neared you. When you didn't say anything, he spoke up again.
"Do you always walk around half naked?" He rasped, approaching you with every step. "Only sometimes." You whispered back to him. You don't know why you guys were being so silent; after all you were the only ones here. "Really," He hummed, and you backed up as you noticed the decreasing distance between the two of you, but your bum hit the back of your desk.
"Why?" You tilted your head to the side, voice still quiet. "Is there something wrong with that?" A small laugh left Luke's lips; he was close enough that his fingertips lightly brushed over your hips. "Well, it kinda messes with a guy's mind. Gives him all kinds of thoughts."
"Such as?" You asked, small smirk on your lips and raised eyebrow. "Well," Luke breathed out. "I think it leaves just enough to the imagination." You felt one of his hands grip your bare thigh, pushing you back against the desk slightly. You took it upon yourself to lift yourself up and slide onto the top of your desk, Luke coming even closer to you as his body was between your legs.
"Luke," You whispered, feeling both his hands trailing up your thighs, before stopping and resting on your hips. He hummed, forehead leaning against yours. "Do you wanna kiss me?" You whispered, nose nudging his.
"Since I first saw you." He breathed out, lips ever so slightly brushing over yours as he spoke. He caught your bottom lip between his lips, not giving you a real kiss. Pulling away from him, you stared at him for a slight second before you gripped at his shoulders, pulling him against you.
Your eyes fluttering shut, your lips met his in an urgent kiss, mouths impatiently moving against each other. One of your hands moved up as your fingers weaved into his hair, gently tugging on the strands. A groan rumbled from the back of Luke's throat as you pressed yourself closer to him.
A whine was heard from your mouth when his lips left yours, only to start a trail of kisses down your jaw and to your neck, sucking on the skin near your ear. Titling your head to the side, you allowed him more access to your neck as shorts breaths left your lips.
Eventually, you willed yourself to pull away from him, speaking breathlessly. "You should go, we both should get some sleep." Luke leaned back in, mumbling his words. "Why babe, you have a bed in here? I bet we can both fit." Sliding off the top of your desk, you placed your hands on his chest and pressed one more peck to his lips. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."
"Will you be wearing this shirt?" He asked, fingers fidgeting with the hem of your shirt. Scoffing, you answered him. "Of course."