One Last Thing

It was dark in the room when I awoke with a jump. Sweat pouring off of me. My body was cold and clammy from a restless nights sleep. I laid there for awhile letting my eyes adjust to the darkness that surrounded me. I could here the other women in the room making small noises as they slept as I laid there in the stillness of the morning. My mind began reliving all the blissful moments yesterday had offered. My heart slowly started to hurt again and I felt a lump in my throat as I desperately tried to swallow it away.
At that moment I remember something I had completely forgotten about because of everything that had happened to me in such a short period of time. The tea plant that I so tenderly cared for all those years. Did it get trampled from the struggleI had with those men?  It was the one thing I needed to bring with me at least too remember all the days I spent with Levi. It had to be around four, no more like five in the morning. I think Dr. Yeager wanted to leave around nine, so there was still a few hours left for me to retrieve my precious plant.
I removed the sheets and a shiver swept over my body as my feet touched the cold wooden floor boards. I grabbed my dress on the end of my bed and slipped it on over the chemise I had slept in. I quietly left the room and took the stairs to the waiting area to put my boots on.
It was quite in the streets as I made my way to the place I spent so many blissful days being by Levi's side. I felt as if it was urgent that I get there as soon as possible and I began to quicken my pace and before I knew it I was at a run. The sound of my feet echoed on the hard earth and could hear my heart pounding in my ears. I needed to get there, fast.
When I reached the spot where so many fond memories were kept, the moon was still out shedding the garden with light. I stopped to catch my breath. There was a dark silloute of a figure crouched down that looked as if the person was expecting my tea plant. My heart skipped a beat as my eyes began to focus properly in the light.
It was Levi, I didn't expect to see him this soon after our goodbye last night.
I just stood there as I watched Levi looking over the plant tenderly. For some reason my feet didn't allow me to move forward. The man I wanted to see most was so close but I couldn't move. Was I dreaming? He couldn't really be here in front of me, could he?
Levi stood slowly and turned towards me his face held a sad expression.
"Levi, is that really you?" I questioned the man in front of me. Levi took a few steps forward and then paused and looked me over. He seemed just as unsure as I was that we were really here or not. He then suddenly shot out towards me with a quickness I didn't see coming and cluched me in a strong embrace I stood there still unsure if this was a dream or reality.
"What are you doing here y/n?" I could hear the pain in his voice as he tightened his grip. I reached my arms around him as well verifying that I was really truly holding him again and it wasn't an illusion brought on by stress and lack of sleep. The warmth coming from him too real to be just a figment of my imagination.
"I had to come back here, I forgot my plant... But what are you doing here Levi?" It felt so right being in his arms again.
"I don't really know, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep and next thing I knew my feet were leading me back here." His voice shook with despair.
I pulled back and put both of my hands to each one of his cheeks and looked into his eyes, such beautiful yet sad eyes I thought not looking away.
This here will be our final goodbye to each other I thought as I gently close my eyes and lean in and softly pressed my lips to his. Always so warm and inviting as I let myself melt into him.
He wrapped his hand around the nape of my neck and deepened the kiss as his other hand pressed to the small of my back bringing my body into his. I began to feel hot as our toungs met one another. I brought my hand down and under the bottom of his shirt wanting almost longing to feel his hot skin on my fingers once more. His back felt smooth and soft as my fingers floated above his skin from the bottom of his spine, up to the nape of his neck, they then traced over his strong shoulders and then back down the side of his chest to his prominent hip where I wrapped my hand around it and and brought his pelvis in so it connected with mine. My body wanted him, longed for him, needed him.
I gasped when he lifted me up from the hips and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist.
I felt his hardness pressed firmly between my legs and I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him. He then moved with a swiftness over to the crumbling wall of one of the houses that still stood and pressed my body against it with his own, all awhile continuing to kiss me deeply. My hands reached for his pants button urgently trying to unbutton it all awhile trying my best not to fall away from his grasp he had on my ass. Levi shifted my weight to one side as he helped me slip down his pants.
He then brought his hands along my outer thighs whell containing my weight on one of his knees hiking up my dress along there way up to my waist. I moaned loudly as he nuzzled his face into my neck and I felt his teeth connect with my hot skin. I could feel one of his hands searching  for  the wetness I was feeling in between my legs.
Levi's fingers started rubbing on my soft spot that had began melting more with his touch . He then began to pull the underwear I had on to one side and felt his fingers easily slide into me which sent a pleasant shiver through out my body. I instantly started to moan for more as they began to thrust in and out of me.
My body was growing hungry for him as I let this feeling wash over me. I was more then ready to feel him inside me again and no sooner had I thought it he suddenly thrust forwards with his hips with such urgency and force I cried out feeling his full length inside me once again as I began to slowly moan his name as our pelvises collided with one another. Oh, god how good he feels I thought to myself as he pushed even deeper. I felt as if I was melting as a familiar  feeling starts to well up inside of my core ready to burst. I didn't want this moment to ever end as my body began to tremble with overflowing joy. I could feel every touch that Levi's hands left on my body.
He groaned into the crook of my neck as he thrust forward making me let out a cry of bliss as I felt a rush devour my body sending me into a wave of extisy as I let it slowly wash over and consume every part of my being.
He picked up the pace at the sounds that were escaping my lips. With one last forceful thrust and a long loud moan emanating from his core, I felt his warm seed release inside of me.
Dropping my forehead to his chest, I stayed in that position until I caught my breath. I felt the weight of his chin on the top of my head and could feel his chest exhaling and inhaling in rhythm with my own. Cuddling deeper into him and taking his scent in I felt his arms around me.

"Levi?"
It was almost in a whisper.
"Yes?" He was barley audible.
"I want you to take care of my plant when I leave today?" I felt the weight lift from my head and I looked up into his soft grey eyes.
"Of course I will and when I see you again we can share a warm cup of tea together." He smiled softly as he reached his hand up to cup the side of my cheek.
I nod my head in his reply and cuddled my cheek into the warmth that was resonating from his hand and closed my eyes trying to burn his touch into my memory.