Together

I must have fallen asleep at some point as my eyes slowly opened to the sound of a door clicking gently into place. I was surprised to see Levi already up and dressed. Now when did he get up? My eyes followed him as he moved across the floor and set what appeared to be a uniform on top of his desk along with a small plate of food.
He then looked over to me. There was a slight look of surprise for a second as he realized I had been watching him. I couldn't suppress the light chuckle that left my mouth. "Did you forget I was here or something?" I teased to the man as he leaned against the desk facing towards me with his arms crossed. "No, I just wasn't ready for you to be awake yet." He smiled at me slyly, his eyes glistening in the early morning sun.
"Oh if you'd like I can pretend to be asleep. Would that be better?" My eyes closed and I could hear the sound of boots approach the bed. I felt his stare as a sudden weight of him sat down next to my body. It was interesting to me how when you would take one sense away the others become more sensitive. Every slight movement seemed intensified and my heart quickened in anticipation. The heat from his finger danced across my cool cheek, moving the hair from off my face. I could feel his body lean down over me and I could feel his warm breath inch closer to my face. A soothing sound like leaves gently rustling in the breeze on a midsummers day; whispered into my ear softly. "Y/n... It's time to wake." I felt Levi's warmth move over my lips. I begged with him silently to kiss me. He then lightly brushed his lips to mine gently before he slowly pulled away. My eyes shot open after a brief moment as the realization that he was only toying with me sunk in. "If only you were really asleep. I guess you will just have to wait until tomorrow morning." His eyes smiled down at me.
"Lev.." I began to groan right before his soft lips connected with mine. All frustrations with the man melted from my mind as he kissed me fully and deeply. Levi lifted from me so we could breath. "Hurry and get up because if you stay like this I might never let you leave." My cheeks dusted pink at his words. He quietly slipped away from me and moved back over to his desk where he sat down in his chair; casually skimming through the paper work leftover from yesterday.
Dangling my feet over the edge of the bed I pulled the sheet around my bosom. "What will people say if they see us leave together from your room?" I questioned as I moved towards the clothes Levi brought for me. "Let them say what ever they like. I will talk with Erwin about the situation.  Now get dressed and eat your food. You must regain your energy after last night."  His eyes never left the stack of papers.
I let the blanket fall to the floor as I grabbed ahold of the panties first and I felt Levi's eyes upon me. I payed little attention to it and continued to dress myself. "Are you trying to distract me?" Levi questioned.
"Now why would you think that?" I slipped my pants on and jump a little to get them up and around my waist.
"You know exactly what you're doing y/n." He said and I looked up in time to see his eyes dart away from me and scowl down at the paperwork.
"You told me to get dressed so that's what I'm doing. Wait... is it you don't really want me to get dressed? In that case.." I started to pull the pants down again tauntingly and I could see from the corner of my eye Levi's gaze turn back to me. "Well, uh are you going to stop me?" I questioned; trying hard to figure out what his next move was going to be. "No I don't think I will. Continue." His voice held humor as his mouth turned upwards in a smile. I could feel my cheeks light up as he looked me over, pleased with what he said. "Fine I'm getting dressed." Disheveled I pulled my pants back up and fastened them and grabbed my bra. Well this didn't turn out as I expected, I thought to myself as I hooked my bra and slipped the straps on. My eyes darted to Levi and as I did so I noticed that he was still looking at me.
"Are you enjoying yourself?" I questioned the man as I turned my back to him and slipped on my white shirt. Carful not to allow him to see anything more. "Very much. You're truly fascinating to watch."
"Am I now?" I turned back around and moved towards the plate of food. My stomach growled loudly as I reached for the lite red apple that was calling my name. "So what is your agenda for today?" I questioned right before I took a large bite sending flecks of juice flying. "I have a meeting with Erwin and Hanji. After that I'm sure we will be going out and training with the new recruits." He let out a sigh and placed a hand to his temple as if this troubled him. "What is it Levi?" I asked questingly.
"Well, Hanji has been going on about capturing a Titan for the past month now. I still don't understand why they seem so fascinated by them."
There were a few moments of silence until I answered. "Well in order to fight them we have to educate others on their weakness and if we can further learn more about them the better we can save lives." I had a feeling that something truly tragic happened in Levi's past that made it hard to see any reason to still be alive. He looked disgusted with the thought of having to capture one. "I suppose you're right but I don't like the thought of keeping one of those foul creatures alive."
"I'm not sure what happened in the past but I know we have to keep our heads held high for the future. Have faith we will be rid of them one day." Levi just nodded his head in silence contemplating my words yet still looking upset with the whole matter. His eyes soften as he looked to me and a gentle grin slowly spread from the corners of his lips. "Being in your presence has a soothing affect." Levi calmly got up from his seat and moved around the table. He then dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around my waist; laying his face to the side upon my thighs. I started stroking my fingers through his silky hair wishing for him to feel better. "Thank you for loving a selfish man like me y/n." His voice soft as he spoke. "I feel as if I can actually breathe again now that you're here with me." He sighed deeply and closed his eyes. I ruffled his hair away from his face and bent down and kissed him on his exposed temple. "I would have been so lost if I would have gone through this life without you in it." Whispering into his ear lovingly I moved my lips over his cheek and kissed Levi gently. "We should leave soon, people are waiting on us." My voice still soft as I spoke to him. He squeezed me one last time and got up and looked me over. "You're right as always lets go together." Holding out a hand towards me I accepted it hole heartedly and we left the room together.