This is Stiles

To; Scott

Stiles has stared at this cricket for hours, it never moved.

How boring.

Crickets are boring, so are many other things like grass, Stiles hates grass, and chalk oh how he can't stand chalk and their noise, it's like he's the only one who could hear it screech when it hits the board the the small pebbles and debree  hit the tile ground of his Study Skills class, but when it doesn't move, he doesn't like it.

Stiles was at his computer outside trying to type up his history paper on World War Two but that cricket, he named it stumpy because of it crocked leg, leaped onto his key board and back into the grass, Stiles was immediately interested by this because this has never happened to him before, was this on other supernatural trick? Did this mean something? Should he call Scott? No, maybe, yes.

He needed to move, to do something, he wasn't even noticing how his wrist was twitching after an hour long stand off with this cricket, oh yes maybe it's a fantastic time to maybe move a little.

This is Stiles.

Stiles's life consist of; Being ignored by the girl of his dreams, being the Robin to his best friend batman every time, trying to get on the lacrosse team, and trying to control his ADHD. Basically his life is like any less than normal teenage boy life.

Well, it was a less than normal teenage boy life.

Now it's far below normal. No, it wasn't even close to normal anymore on the scale, now it's a rollercoaster of events happening every week, from his best friend being bitten by a so called werewolf and fending off supernatural enemies.
Still think it's somewhat normal?

Well it gets even crazier once you cut out his eating habits, those are just strange ranging from curly fries and food he most likely found in the dumpster. But Stiles life is at the peak of crazy, maybe he's still into the girl of his dreams, what if maybe he had a guy of his dreams? Maybe it wasn't just a normal guy, what if this guy wasn't even close to normal because this guy is unbelievably strong and can rip someone's throat out with their teeth? This guy is maybe, sort of a werewolf? And maybe he's dating this so called werewolf?

You get the picture?

Yup, not so normal now huh?