Shipped my Ass off to sea

Don't fuck with me
Don't fuck with me
When you shipped my ass off to sea
I know I've been gone along time
But I'm back and I want what is
Mine
__________________

Don't fuck with meDon't fuck with meWhen you shipped my ass off to seaI know I've been gone along timeBut I'm back and I want what isMine__________________

A girl stood with red curly hair in the woods. It was cold, the leaves beneath her feet sounded like dry grass that was burned over a long period of time.
Lydia's skin looked pale under the moonlight, her lips were white and chapped. She didn't have a jacket on to protect her from the cold winter air.

"Derek?" Lydia whispered, too frightened to startle the beast.

The wolf didn't move, it's body was cowered over a human body.

"Derek" The red head repeated, this time louder.

Still. No response.

"Derek!"

The wolf turned, it's black coat was clomped together in blood and mud. It's lip was raised showing the animals stained teeth, his ears were back while it's shoulders were rolled upward to make himself look bigger.
Lydia froze for a second, her heart almost stopped.

"What did you do?"

_____________

"Derek it's fine. They didn't mean it"

"Bull shit they did, hell. Look at your face"

"Yeah. Their stupid."

"I'll kill them"

"Don't you dare"

Stiles stood from his chair in front of his desk, approaching the pacing alpha.

Derek glared back "Why? They fucked up your face"

"Who gives a shit. It's high school stuff happens" Stiles said

The beast rolled his eyes at the boy, rolling his shoulders back and stood at the window that was opened.

"Than I'll give out a friendly conversation" Derek was about to leave when a almost what it seemed to be a warm pillow reach his back.

"Don't do it you stupid wolf" Stiles trapped himself in a bear hug behind his friends back, resting his head between the others shoulder blades.

"They will report you and send you off to jail, you really want that?" Stiles asked hugging Derek tighter.

Derek inhaled than gave a long sigh, leaning his head back slightly hitting Stiles head. "They might do it again"

"And I won't let them"

"Oh yeah" Derek chuckled "and you can protect yourself"

"Don't fuck with me" Stiles loosened his grip, letting go of the alpha. "I can kick your ass sour wolf"

Derek laughed, smiling and shook his head in amusement.
"Fine. I'll do nothing" he lied

"Thank you" Stiles said while helping Derek out the window, before the wolf could leave Stiles stopped the werewolf.

"You promise me." Stiles stated "that you won't do anything"

"Yeah" Derek said.

Another lie
_____