Dont trust a Fox

Stiles body was aching from his position. Arms still wrapped around the panting alpha, it was obvious Derek wasn't rabid anymore but it scared Stiles. It seemed like they were getting somewhere but two steps forward than one step back was their relationship.

"Stiles?" Derek's voice cracked muffled by Stiles shoulder. Slowly, the boy released his grip on the wolf. Stiles felt awkward as he shifted back on his heels standing before dropping back onto the ground with a thud, Derek growled trying to reach forward as if to catch stiles but the chain held him back from doing so.

Stiles stood again twisting his body to pop his back and to ease the stiffness in his muscles, Derek just looked up like a lost puppy, a puppy with a short beard.

"Hey, yeah.." Stiles started rubbing his eyes "We had to move you- Scott and I, because you kind of maybe broke your chains and was ready to turn me into puppy chow" His hands were flying everywhere and he unhooked the chains from the alphas wrist

Derek only stared at Stiles not even paying attention to his rambling because it was no use to even listening because the weight in his arms were back, they dropped to his side aching with the weird position they were in.

"I broke the chains at your house?" Stiles nodded giving a pathetic smile hoisting Derek to his feet "I could have killed you" Derek argued

"Yeah well you didn't so sucks for you" He dropped Derek against the wall trying to position him as comfortable as possible, Derek raised his arms slowly groaning from the pain in his shoulders

"What happened last night?" You cried Stiles wanted to say, but he couldn't. He just won't say it. Derek tilted his head slightly before going back facing that opposite wall

"Well I knocked you out with a baseball bat, dragged your sorry ass here, than you woke up" He left out the important parts when Derek was screaming his lungs out because of the pain racing through him and how he felt So helpless than. Stiles sat down beside Derek, reaching out to touch his wrist that were coated with dry blood and scarring. Derek didn't bat an eye, just stared at the far wall enjoying the rubbing of Stiles fingers against his raw skin.

Stiles used the sleeve of his plaid shirt to rub away the blood, it stung like hell but the chains from the wall is covered in wolfs bane so it would take longer to heal, Stiles was working his hardest to clean the wrist but soon fresh blood was dripping down Derek's wrist causing the younger boy to slightly panic. Stiles went to pull away but Derek caught his hand.

"No, it's fine. Just keep rubbing it. It feels good" He dropped his hand back down over his stomach closing his eyes, just feeling the sensation of comfort for once.

Stiles sighed working at the alphas wrist again being careful to not run directly on the cut, he would have to wrap it later when they get back to his house.

His house, Father, Night shift

"Fuck, Derek come on we gotta go" Stiles rushed taking his phone out of his pocket to check the time 2:15 his dad would be home in half an hour and he's in the middle of no where with a werewolf who has no shirt on that is covered in blood.

What a nice way to spend the weekend, right?

Derek huffed standing up slowly, Stiles hooked his arm around his neck leading him out of the horror house to his jeep that was now covered in Derek's dry blood and that will now be covered in Derek's fresh blood.

Normal day for Stiles Stilinski for you.

They reached Stiles house in record time, Stiles dragged Derek through the house and up the stairs to his room, the chains were still there but now broken and some pieces were scattered across the room, the white carpet had blood stains that would take days to take out, and somehow his damn window broke on the corner.

Derek sat on the edge of the bed looking down at his injured wrists, he never noticed how disgusting they looked till now, his whole arm was littered with scars looking like a crazed cat attacked him, some were scanning over and some looked years old, he went to dab his bloody wrist but Stiles flicked his hand away, taking the left wrist that had an inch deep wound coating it in rubbing alcohol. Derek hissed in pain trying to think of something else to take his mind off it.

"You're alright, you're fine" Stiles reassured wrapping his wrist in white tape, squeezing to so lightly he could almost not feel it, he pointed to the other wrist taking it in his hands repeating the same thing. Derek thought back in the cellar, he could vaguely Remember it, waking up with Stiles clutching to him. The alpha stared at Stiles as he worked his way around the wrist taping it up again.

Derek swallowed "Stiles?" he glanced up at Derek before wrapping the wrist up more, almost telling Derek he was listening but with no words "When I woke up, why was I in your arms?" Stiles visibly stiffened.

Stiles felt awkward again, trying to focus at the task at hand but Derek sounded so confused it almost hurt.

"You were whimpering and the last of the poison was giving you hell, I felt bad. I-I knew if I was in that kind of situation I would want someone to comfort me as much as possible." Stiles finished the wrist but didn't let go, gently he ran his thumb over his work "I'm not calling you a big softy or anything it's just, you know. You probably haven't been comforted before, it's been a while, I haven't been comforted. It sucks, it's been a while...it's just been a while" Stiles drifted in and out of reality a few times, hands still on Derek's wrist. It was hard for Stiles a lot, no one really understood him as the person he is, he can be caring and funny, but no one looked for that anymore.

Derek nodded, turning his wrist in Stiles so his palm was facing up, Stiles began to run again working his way up Derek's arm, tracing his veins lightly like a feather, Derek felt so calm, more calm than he has ever been, Stiles noticed. He noticed a lot of things about Derek, like how when he's angry he tries to stay away from the group, when he laughs he tilts his head back slightly facing the sky, when he feels sad he doesn't show it at all, when he's alone Derek lays on the edge of the couch curling in on himself. The little things, and Stiles really liked that about Derek.

For the rest of the time till Stiles father came home, they sat like that. Stiles sitting in front of Derek in a chair rubbing his arm as Derek closed his eyes humming softly and smiling when Stiles reached a aching spot and rubbed it away.

🌸🌸

HAHAHA I SUCK AT UPDATEING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ME IM SO SORRY SCHOOL HAS BEEN HELL WITH FINALS AND IVE BEEN WORKING REAL HARD ON THIS CHAPTER AND SHIT FUCK IM SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL.