Eclipse

Did I ever mention there is major character death in this book?

Sometimes, I think of the
Sun and the moon as lovers
Who rarely meet, always chase,
And always miss one another.
But once in a while, they do catch up, and they
Kiss, and the world watches
In awe at their eclipse.
-(C.)
__

5 till 3

Air. He needs air. Stiles felt as if the walls around him were about to collapse from pressure, rocks weighed down on his chest compressing it till all Stiles could feel was a burning sensation in his throat and lungs. The taste of iron. Like blood. Danced on the young boys tongue every time he dabbed his dry chapped lips making Stiles panic even more, his pupils were dilated almost filling up Stiles whole iris. The silence around him made the brain in his head pound like drums against Stiles ears. He needs to get out. To at least breath.

The bell rang sending students of all ages and sizes across hallways and doors, girls tripping over each other as older boys watched on with hungry eyes. His whole world seemed to be turning in a loop or Stiles was just spinning with no notice in time or space. It was at the end of school so the only thing the pale boy could process is home in his damn bed to rest the migraine.
Stiles opened the back door to the school stumbling slightly over his feet from the slick ice beneath him. As he regained balance his vision landed on two boys who were on the lacrosse team, both well built and towered over Stiles easily. Stiles wasn't scared though, he knew them well. Wouldn't call them his friends though, but they talk now and than.

"Oh hey Todd, Flick." Stiles greeted calmly. Todd was a red headed jock with a wolfish smile, he has a baby face and is anything but pretty, who had some history involving alcohol and a drunk girl, no one really knows the full story but the students all say the same thing and Stiles could never go into detail about the incident, too gruesome and traumatic.

The other boy was named Flick, brunette hair and a nasty attitude when speaking about his blood family, Flick is adopted and makes sure everyone knows it, all his fingers are either broken or bruised and tells no one how they came to be. Also, Flick doesn't fight, but hard headed when it comes to religion. He'll argue with anything or anyone that speaks something wrong about God or apposes something about the bible. Stiles isn't much of the religious type but he keeps his mouth shut when the boy rants about gods return to middle earth.

3 till 3

"If you're wondering why I wasn't at practice last week it's because I hurt my knee, but I'm fine" Both boys gave subtle glances to each other than walked three steps towards Stiles, Stiles stepped back.

"When were you gay?" Flick asked. Stiles visibly flinched than regained control of the panic that was bubbling up.

"The hell are you talking about?" Stiles said

"John Cross was talkin' bout you bein a fag, that true?" Todd budded up tilting his head to the side while crossing his arms making his biceps bulge out and look more defined. Stiles looked at Flick questionably than back at the other tall boy.

It's not that Stiles didn't know what Flick was talking about, there were rumors going around about when Stiles called another boy cute in the hallway because of the boys stupid purple cat shirt. Really, Stiles called the shirt cute but couldn't help but notice the boys features, big black glasses sat on the bridge of his nose while his body was lanky, he was cute and Stiles pointed it out to Scott but John, the lacrosse teams best goal keeper, made rumors about Stiles being queer (witch is slightly true) and some of the team believed him, while others shrugged it off thinking about Stiles young crush Lydia.