Thats not what i meant

A small room, a over worked teacher, a confused father, and an overthinking teenager all in one class. Who will be more disappointed?

"I'm here to talk about your sons...assignment" Mr Finstock spoke slowly, seemingly reading over the paper in his hand. He was reading Stiles "history" paper that was due next week, but Stiles turning it in early thinking of extra credit.

The Sheriff shifted from his left leg to his right keeping his hand on his gun, it was a habit of his, never really pulled it out only when needed. Mr Finstock warily looked where the sheriffs hand was placed, but knew if he pulled it out there would be a serious conversation behind six thick metal bars.

"I don't understand. He turned it in early because he thought it was going to boost his grade up, nothing cruel or out of the ordinary." Or at least the Sheriff thought. Stiles the teenage boy couldn't stop moving in his seat, it was Brandy a kid in class who reeked of soggy milk sat there, Stiles just wanted it to be done.

"Uh." Mr Finstock paused for a moment "well about that. Turning the paper in early is great, just what was on the paper is the problem" a couple cuss words rasped under the Sheriff's mouth before rubbing a hand over his face, a simple subject how can a teenage boy mess this up?

Well, a lot actually.

"It's history, Stiles was talking about it to me three days ago and how he knew what to write, he asked me if he could work outside while doing it and I told him yes" The Sheriff argued, if only he knew.

Mr Finstock sighed shaking his head, looking up at the confused father of a son who has the attention span of a goldfish.

"Your son wrote a three paged paper about getting circumcised, and how to castrate a sheep"

"Actual a goat" Stiles corrected, he needed to learn how to shut up once in a while.

Long story short Stiles didn't get an A on the paper, or got any extra credit which he thought was unfair because he totally deserved it after that whole misunderstanding.
Maybe he should have done the goat birthing process.

Yup, that would have fixed everything.

Stiles was now home, typing away on his computer when he thought he heard a window being opened, probably his father letting out some smoke that was brought from him trying to cook.

"Wait, dad never cooks" should have said that a little faster next time Stiles.

"Stiles, get your ass up we need bait" This is Derek, Derek Hale.

🌸🌸

HOLY HELL THIS BOOK GOT ALOT OF READS QUICK!