This is Scott

While Stiles ran Scott was right behind him, the boy who got them all into this mess, not from him getting bit, but from getting the wolfs attention in the first place, want to know how?

His big, stupid, idiotic mouth.

See, Scott has a tendency of speaking without permission. Sounds like Stiles but at least he knows when not to bluff about it, whiles Scott just says what comes to mind. To make him look tougher than he looks or feels is if you think really, and I mean really, deep about it.
Sadly some people, or in this case things, don't really understand the whole message. Than they see it as a threat instead of walking away like how Scott pictured it. Now their being chased by a crazed werewolf who has the power of shredding iron right out of Iron mans suit.

This is Scott.

Scott is not very smart. He gets okay grades like any other teenage boy, but doesn't get the memo of "Shut the hell up or we might die" kind of thing like others. Not that it really matters when you're a one hundred and sixty-five pound teenage werewolf and half of the human population probably wants your head on a stick while it's on fire, chanting some spiritual shit like "Oh Ya Ha monster dead"

Yeah, good times.

What Scott said to the wolf doesn't really matter, what actually matters is how he portrayed it.

What Scott said was; "You piece of shit wolf, get off my territory before I kill you and your shit family"

What he actually meant; "Oh my god please go away you're quite terrifying, come near me or I'll get Derek to kill you" Very big difference, yes?

Than when the wolf came closer accepting the challenge Scott of course replied; " You wanna fight? Come and get me asshole" Than he ran

Scott meant was; "Ok give me a five second head start, I'll push Derek down so you get him first and not me. Ok? Go!"

This isn't working out well for Stiles, Scott, or Derek right now. Just boy things, very masculine and manly like. Or that's just what Stiles answers when his father asks where he has been.

Back to Scott.

Now the two boys have reached the forest, very deep and dark. Stiles has hated the woods ever sense this whole mess has started with a bite on Scott, but now it keeps him occupied more often, he's also gotten more muscle from all the running. He should start counting all the miles he runs in a week, Olympic status really.

Scott was hyperventilating now, adrenaline was pumping through him faster than a freak train. Stiles noticed but didn't comment at first.

"That was..." Stiles drifted his sentence on "Eventing? I think. Yeah, that was. Oh god I'm gonna die. Ew physical education" As Stiles complained about P.E and what was the whole point in it because he could have a Netflix marathon instead of a three mile long sprint, Scott stayed silent trying to control his breathing.

Stiles scoffed "Really bro? You have werewolf strength and I'm a squishy" taking a deep breath Stiles went on "tiny human, I should be the one laying on the ground you wimp" The boy's voice cracked as he sat down next to his best friend.

"Shut." More panting "Up." The words came out in tiny breaths from Scott's mouth, he still had trouble with his asthma even with the wolf healing, all it did was help him run faster than usual.

"You're acting like Derek, complaining about everything" Scott remarked clutching his chest.

"Excuse me? Last I checked I'm not a Sourwolf"

"And when was that?" A slight smirk reached Scott's chapped lips as he looked at Stiles who looked very offended by his words.

They both sat there, backs to the forest ground looking up at the night sky, the branches from the trees only let a few stars show. Should have been peaceful if you pick out the rabid Warewolf who may or may not have already killed Derek who was the closest thing Scott had to an alpha.

Quick footsteps were heard from behind, Stiles and Scott jumped to their feet to look for the intruder. But there was Derek, with no shirt and chest covered in bite wounds and deep animal scratches that were oozing out with blood and a strange black substance.

The boys couldn't breathe, there was the strong alpha looking broken and bruised in front of them. They said nothing.

"Wolf is dead, it was rabies" Derek started, his chest was tight and it became hard to breath from the harsh pain. "I'm bit. Help" But before the Alpha could hit the floor, Scott and Stiles rushed to his sides throwing his arms over their shoulders.