Kise Ryouta

Requested by: @Leona_liexander

"Hey, (daughter name)cchi! What do you want to buy today? Sweets?" The blonde male asked eagerly towards his daughter.

"Yeah! Yeah!" The small blonde exclaimed in joy as well.

You smiled as you pushed the trolley through the isles of products available in the supermarket as you hear the two blondes bickering with each other right behind you. Taking a few things here and there, you found Kise running towards you with another batch of sweets and (daughter name) in his arms. He placed (daughter name) as he dropped all of the sweets into the trolley.

"Isn't that enough sweets for today?" You sweat-dropped as you see the amount of sweets he had bought.

"B-but we rarely go to the supermarket these days, Mom.." Your daughter whined as she looked at you with adorable puppy eyes.

"Yeah, (daughter name)cchi is right, (name)cchi!" Kise also whines with the exact same tone.

You gave them a poker face, you were already immune towards their childish pleas. Taking a few packets away, you placed them in the nearest shelf as you left the both of them to whine on how mean you are.

"Ryouta, (daughter name), you know its bad to eat too many sweets." You lectured as the both of them looked downwards.

"Yes, (name)cchi..."

"Yes, Mom.."

As you started to push the trolley, you can see them slumping behind you. Sighing, you purposely walked past the toys section because you knew that (daughter name) likes toys too.

"DAD! DAD! LOOK! TOYS!" She cried in joy as she took her Father's hand.

As you looked through more things, Kise appeared infront of you and shoved a bubble gun right into your face.

"Please, Mom~~~ We wont buy anything else~~" (daughter name) plead.

"Sure." You replied with a smile.

"YAY!!!" The both of them cheered.

Shaking your head a little, you pushed the trolley towards the cashier to pay. The both of them couldn't contain their excitement as the both of them started running towards the parking lot.

Reaching home, the both of them ripped off the box that contains the bubble gun. Getting the gun out, they added the soap water and started to shoot bubbles all around the house.

They could be a handfull sometimes, but you were grateful to have a nice cheerful family.
---
Heeeeeyyyyyoooooo.

Its been quite a long time eh?

Well now im back.

BUT FUCK YEAH, WE REACHED MORE THAN 6.10K.

uh well thats all i want to say i think. Okay then. Buhbyeeee~