Kagami Taiga

Today was your birthday and you were quite excited about it. You went to school earlier than usual and you saw your bestfriend already there too.

"Hey, (name)... happy birthdayy..." she moaned out as she held her stomach.

"Time of the month?"

"Yeah..."

Then school went pretty well afterwards. Most people congratulated (?) you and some gave you gifts. It was quite statisfying.

In the end of the day, (bestfriend) said that you were going home with her. Shrugging it off, you just followed her. Not long after, things started to get suspicious. Your other bestfriends seem to be following you as well.

With their hands in their backs, they said "Happy Birthday!"

As you wanted to thank them, they brought out their water bottles and started to spray you with water. Since you were athletic, you managed to dodge most of them. After running a while, you spotted Kagami, your boyfriend.

Taking this as a chance to hide, you ran towards him.

"TAIGAAAAAAA BAEEEE." You screeched as you jumped on him.

He almost lost his balance but managed to grab you on time.

"What's up?"

"HELP MEEEE.." You groaned as you pointed at your bestfriends.

Kagami saw the water bottle and flour in their hands. Grinning, he held you out so your friends could freely spray water and flour on you.

"W-WHAT! BAKAGAMI LET ME G-"

Your words were cut out by the handful of flour and bottle full of water hitting your entire body and head.

They let out roars of laughter as you just stood there, drenched and dirty.

Looking over at Kagami, you could see that he actually enjoyed it. Getting quite pissed, you jumped and clinged on him making him wet and covered in flour too.

"(NAME), GET OFF MEEE."

"NEVAAAAAA." You said before pressing your cheek against his.

As you rubbed your cheek on his up and down, his face is now white because of flour and red because of embarrassment.

Jumping off him, you see your bestfriends already holding a cake. Giving it to you, you smiled at thanked them.

Your chin was then gripped and your mouth collided with Kagami's.

It was really something to remember.
---

This happened to me today.. excluding the boyfriend scene.

This was requested by someone. I forgot.. im sorry.

Im sorry it was short too lololol.

Damn i feel old.