Kise Ryota

You heard a camera shutter when you were reading a novel. Looking to your side, you saw Kise muttering "uh oh." and another shutter. You pouted, you knew Kise knew you hated to get your photo taken without you knowing.

Hearing him stiffled a laughter and another shutter was heard. You stood up and stomped towards him. Kise shrieked as another shutter was heard and his hands furiously tapped against his phone screen.

"Ryotaa,," You groaned as you snatched the phone away from him.

"No, (name)cchi!" He shrieked as he flail his arms.

You sat somewhere far away from him as you saw him sulk. Swiping the screen, you typed in his password and found yourself in the Snapchat app. Tapping on his story, you were greeted by a picture of you.

*picture of you reading a book*
[Perfection♡]

*picture of you looking*
[Uh oh..]

*picture of you pouting*
[She even looks cute when she's mad X3]

*blurred picture of you walking over*
[nO (nAmE)cChI plS bABE ilY]

...and thats the end of his story. You "aww"ed internally but kept a straight face. He probably thought that you were mad at him because he was now staring at you with sad puppy eyes.

Placing the phone down on the coffee table, you walked over to his sulking figure by the couch. Sitting in between his legs, you sighed and leaned against him.

"(Name)cchi..." He pouted, wrapping his arms around you.

"Ryota, you know how much i dislike you taking random pictures of me." You sighed, your hands now on top of his.

"But you're so cute i can't stand it." He grinned, now giving you a bone crushing hug.

You just smiled and turned your head to the side just to give him a kiss.

"Why do you need to take pictures when you have the real thing?" You asked as your lips parted with his.

"Because i want to show how cute you are to other people~" He laughs, burying his head on the crook of your neck.

You just smiled and brought your hand up to pat his head. This bundle of sunshine is surely something you couldn't ask more of.

Hello hello gaes.
Im having exams soon and i have have HAVE to pass. Cos of this i'll be havin a short hiatus or smthing.

Ciao~
HY