Aomine Daiki

"Daiki, get back here." You huffed angrily as you slammed your math notebook on his table.

Since exams were coming up, you desperately wanted to help Aomine to at least earn a decent score on his tests. But it was a stupid decision. You literally just wasted a few precious hours you could use to study by yourself.

Well you see, once the two of you arrived at his house, he almost immediately flopped down into his bed and pulled out a porn magazine from a drawer next to his bed. Much to your dismay, he looked so content as he flipped through the glossy pages.

"Naah,", he yawned, flipping yet again another page, "math's useless anyway so why bother?".

Irked by his actions, you decided to just ignore him and study by yourself instead. You grabbed your earphones from your bag and stuck them into your phone. After selecting a decent playlist, you started to redo a few questions that you had failed to do.

"Hey, (name)."

"Jesus Christ, woman, listen to me."

"(Name)."

"What do you want, Daiki?" Came your grumpy response.

"Come here." He said, patting the empty space in the bed.

"I'd rather study math, sorry Ahomine." You grumbled.

Probably annoyed at the fact that you chose studying instead of him and the nickname you just called him with, he swung his legs to the side of the bed and stood up. He now sat behind you and propped his chin on your shoulder.

"Hey (name)." He tried to call out, only to receive constant sounds of pencil scraping over paper as a response.

Desperately in need of your affection (probably, who knows), he started to plant kisses on your neck. You cringed at the feeling and sort of flicked his face away.

"Go away, Daiki. I don't want you to disturb me if you don't want to study math."

He smirked, "you see, i know some basic math.".

"Really? I bet you don't even know the square root of 25." You laughed.

He practically threw you into the bed and hovered over you.

"So, first, we add the bed."

"Then we subtract the clothes." He hummed, slipping his shirt off in one swift motion.

"Ahomine, what the hell?!" You shrieked, trying to get yourself out of his arms.

"We divide the legs." He smirked, seperating your legs despite you still being fully clothed.

You flinched at his actions. Not that you dislike it, but still, its wrong.

"Ahomine, stop-"

He leaned in closer to your ear. You felt his breath against your skin. You swore you could see the mischievous glint in his eyes as he opened his mouth.

"And then we multiply." He whispered, word laced with what could be assumed as lust.

After hearing a knock, the door was flung opened by the one and only mother of Aomine Daiki.

"Daiki, (name), dinner is ready~" She cheered before noticing the position the both of you were in.

"Oh, oh my." She responded, hands covering her mouth as she spoke.

"Mom, i.. uh.. i..." Aomine stuttered, sitting up right away to avoid anymore misunderstanding.

"Shush, child, just don't forget to use protection." She hushed, walking out of the room calmly.

You swore you could hear her scream from the other side of the door.

Omake:

"So, how did it go, son?" His father asked him after you already went home.

"What did?"

"What your mother told me." He hummed, sipping tea from his fancy cup, "must be enjoyable hmm?"

"What the hell, Dad?!"

Guess who just finished her exams-
Anyway, this was inspired from a joke i found lol

Ciao~
HY