If I was a guy...

Ughhh HARUKAAAAAA.... //Bangs head in frustration.

Jen gaped her mouth open as he (she) saw his (her) reflection in the mirror. He (she) went out of the bathroom and shook Kagami awake.

"Baeeee..." He (she) whined.

Kagami let out a groan before waking up.

"What is it, (name)..."

His eyes adjusted to his surroundings before they shot wide open.

"Wha- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" He screeched before he scrambled away from Jen.

Jen smirked a little before pouncing on him.

"But Taiga~~~" He (she) purred as he (she) starts to make kissy noises.

"G-GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!" He screeches again before pushing him (her) away.

After some time, Kagami finally realized that Jen had turned into a guy.

"Well that took you long enough." Jen mumbled as he (she) brought his (her) hand up to rake through his (her) now short black hair. (Well that was kinda confusing)

"If you explained to me from the start i would've known sooner." He stated.

"But you just had to kiss me all over my face first." He continues.

"I got too lazy to explain, you would know it was me anyway. The only one who kisses you like that is me anyway."

THATS IT. IM DONE. THIS IS CONFUSING ENOUGH.

Im tagging all of you again~ including HarukaTomoe~ Now im forcing you to do it again senpai (*UvU*)