Paradise

No long introductions, just read, enjoy, and comment comment comment!

Paradise

Fallon Williams

I woke up from another round of sex to find August lighting snoring in my ear.

Aww why was he asleep? I wanted to go again.

I laid there for a little bit, just admiring his beautiful face while he slept, but I was still wet, and looking at him just there wasn't helping anything.

And I know Mr. Classy was just there, chilling, relaxing.

Oh God this was why I didn't like to drink, I swear I stayed drunk forever, while others like August just fucked and knocked out.

I wanted him to wake up though.

"August, baby, wake up." I whispered in his ear and started kissing along his smooth face.

"I'm tired Fallon, go to sleep, come 'ere." He opened his arms for me to cuddle with him, but I didn't want to cuddle, not right now.

"I'm gonna go pee."

"Alright, make sure to wipe and wash ya hands." He mumbled and turned his back to me.

"Alright." I laughed and climbed out the bed, naked as ever, but with an amazing glow to my skin.

I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom just watching myself glow, before I pulled my hair into a ponytail and headed back into the room.

I didn't even have to pee, I just didn't want to be asleep.

I wondered if Nadia was up right now, so I grabbed my phone from off a random side table and ran back in the bathroom.

These were her clubbing hours, so of course she was gonna be up.

The question was, what was she doing?

I called her, and it just kept ringing and ringing, she probably was asleep. 

"Hello?" She answered annoyedly.

"Heyyyy girl, what're you doing?" I smiled. I loved my best friend.

"Girl you called me at three in the morning to see what I was doing? I was just sucking dick before you called me, and now I'm talking to you, what're you doing?"

I started laughing at Nadia's unashamed behavior.

She had a dick in her mouth when I called her, haaaa!

"Ohhh girl you suck dick?"

"Well this was my first time sucking Travis's dick, I ain't done it in a while."

"Ewwww." I laughed.

"Ewww? Girl you need to grow up. You ain't never sucked a dick before?"

"Hell no! Dick's are ugly."

"August doesn't have a pretty dick? I thought you told me he did."

I gasped. "He does! It's so pretty, and big too. Just looks like a chocolate Popsicle."

Nadia laughed. "Well go suck it then girl, if tastes good. Okay my man's calling me, I gotta go. See you later, bye!"

She hung up but I still stood there with the phone to my ear just stuck.

My drunk ass.

I'd never thought about giving head before, but the way Nadia was making it sound, it sounded kind of nice.

I know August would enjoy it.

Would I be any good?

There was really only one way to know.