Durk and Dej

Posting this quick as hell before my math class starts, I haven't edited so if you're confused or something doesn't make sense I'll fix it after class. Okay comment, enjoy, bye.

I tried to make this long as I could but I felt like I just had to split it omg, alright enjoy!

- Keiana

Durk and Dej

Fallon Williams

I walked into the small walk in closet I had and started sifting through my dress options, trying to find what I was wearing tonight. My eyes landed on the red dress I'd bought from this boutique I found in this mall recently with Nadia, it still had the tag on it and everything.

And they would go perfectly with the Pom Pom heels I'd just got in the mail. Perfect. I had my outfit already.

And I'd already showered, I was just waiting for August to finish using the restroom so I could do my hair. I really didn't know what was taking him so long.

I moisturized my skin with Wild Madagascar Vanilla lotion from Bath and Body Works and slicked my body down with some body oil from neutrogena and slipped into a PINK sports bra and boyshorts before barging into the bathroom.

August was sitting on the edge of my counter, his pink tongue creeping out of his slightly parted lips as he finished twisting two pieces of his hair.

Yes! I'd caught him!

"Why didn't you let me help you?"

August rolled his eyes. "You ain't gon' help me, you gon' tangle my hair."

"How? I do my hair everyday."

"I know! And look at chu!"

I rolled my eyes and watched him twist the twist between his hands and let it drop. He was wearing some fresh Calvin Klein briefs, and there was still some steam in the bathroom from his shower.

"You play all day, when are you gonna be done with your hair? I need to do mine."

"I'm done, you got it."

I reached down underneath the sink and grabbed my babyliss hair straightener.

As soon as my hands grabbed the handle I felt August's hands on my waist, and his length pressed against me.

"Boy you better stop." I laughed, pulling myself back up.

"Nah you better stop, bending in fronna' me like that. Was' wrong withchu?"

I shook my head. "I don't know, I'm tripping." I whipped around in his grasp, so now my chest was against his. "You gonna pop me though? No? Thought so."

I turned back around towards the counter and plugged in the straightener.

"Girllll." August laughed before I felt his hand grip my loose bun and my head being tilted to the side so his mouth was on my neck by my ear.

"Who the fuck you talkin' to?"

My breathing hitched as I saw and felt his hand creep into my underwear and his finger slip in between my slick lips.
This man was just pulling my hair and we weren't even having sex, and I wasn't even annoyed, I was turned the hell on.

"Y-you."

"Who? You stuttering? Who?" He started nipping on my neck lightly as he split my legs wider and slid his long middle finger slowly in and out of my leaking love.

"Ohh August, deeper."

He used his other hand to grab my ass in his hands while he pulled down my underwear.