Scolding

Scolding

Fallon Williams

"Good mawning!" August's loud ass voice echoed through my bedroom before he walked to the curtain and spread it wide apart, letting all the Texas sun in.

"August man, close the damn blinds! In my fucking momma voice!" I yelled and covered my face in the blanket, until I felt him start tugging it away from me on the other side.

"Wake dat ass up!" His large hand landed smack flat right on my ass, sending a yelp out of my mouth.

"You're so childish, leave me alone man! I'm tired!"

August started laughing and tickling the bottom of my exposed feet, making me try to hide them underneath the blanket.

This man really wanted to play all day. Like all damn day.

"No one told yo ass to drink last night, wake up man. I'm bored. Entertain ya man."

I groaned and threw the blanket off of my face, finally looking up at August.

"You want entertainment or bagina?"

"Fallon, I'm not gonna tell you again, you're not a blood bro."

"You don't know anything about my past, I used to bang with my bros."

"What bros? You mean Nadia? I know what kind of banging you guys were doing."

I rolled out the bed and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of my bedroom and into the bathroom with me.

I remember the night I had first met him, and the next morning when he had fucked me and changed my life in the bathroom, and where I masturbated about him later and I thought Daniel had heard me.

Such good times.

Now he was with me, again, three months later, and he was all mine. Who would've known?

"Why're you so mean to Nadia?" I asked him while putting toothpaste on my rechargeable toothbrush.

"I'm not mean to her."

"Yes you are. You're always coming for her when she doesn't send for you."

I started brushing my teeth and looked over at August who had started laughing.
He grabbed my waist and looked down at me. "Okay, beat my ass then."

"No, I don't wanna hurt you and that pretty face." I told him after I spit.

"Girl just say you pussy."

"See, now you're coming for me when I didn't send for you."

I went along my teeth again, top and bottom row, and washed out my mouth with some Scope before plugging my toothbrush onto the charger. 

"Well shit, lemme go home."

"No, I did send for you baby." I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned up to kiss his lips. I couldn't believe he'd came.

Every single concern I had for us, it had been erased by August getting on a plane and coming to see me.

This was serious to him. Just as serious as it was to me.

"I'm so glad you came."

"Me too baybeh." He rubbed the pads of his fingers against my face and connected our lips. We kissed for a little bit until August got too tired of my minty mouth and pulled away.

"What do you wanna do today?"

"Love on ya, eat some good food. I wanna eat from a food truck or sum', I want sum' fried."